Maryvilles Tyler Gaskin, Alex Rouse, Chris McCord

sportscritic3

Hold the phone, Maryville is not taking any tuition students? Don't think so. Far be it from me to call Suzie on this one but I know for a fact that a county freshman transfered to Maryville last fall. We are friends with her parents and she has played ball with my daughter for years. Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that she is an excellent athlete in several sports? Seems there is always room for one more " Student Athlete" at Maryville. I don't have a problem with this , but the Maryville folks should not act as if this is not happening. Having played against Maryville teams for years (not football) I have to agree with Suzie, most Maryville supporters are good people, but a few just think they are better than everyone else. But what do I know I wuz edukated at a county skul , long before W B and Heritage were around.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville is not a great time..they is alright..the only reason why they ahve been winnin in the past years b/c of the star runnin back w/e his name is it dont really matter..Yall talkin bout these 3 ppl like they something..yall crazy lil kids..they aint nothing..they didnt do nothing on west..They should have a l on there record..Yall kno it and i kno it..West is 8 times better than maryville as a team..But maryvilles coach is 8 times better than west..But when they meet again cause they will meet and they will be commin up here.. West will beat them very bad..and all these lil tripple kids talk will all end..Maryville is over rated..Lissten They are over rated..West o will pick up n they will beat amryville 35 0 that just how it us..No more ring for Maryville..

~!~OVER Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Maryville Rebels is Over Rated~!~

Got to give credit where credit is due. We went to the WB / Maryville game. Maryville won every aspect of the game. They are a well coached team with great talent. W. B. just never got on track. What was really impressive was Maryville's band. What a great performance! Good luck to both teams.

Hey boyz!

Whew! I have a head ache from trying to read Stl Hitten's verbage! I kinda pride myself in deciphering...but that was a challenge!

Nobody believes Al Wilson's nephew is coming to Maryville? I find that hard to believe.

His name is LaDonald Wilson...but his nickname since grasshoppers has been "Boom Boom" because that is what he would say when he was running over people!

I know Maryville is not taking tuition students but if Jarnigan gets ahold of this kid I am sure...another exception to the rule will be made.

I don't even think this kid will have to take any of Meathead's classes! He may go the Ferguson route.

Speaking of exceptions to the rule...now that is something you Maryville Bashers can get on them about. It seems if the principal can "reimburse" himself from the concession fund, that it could be a systemic problem. You know a problem that might be pervasive!

I know Suzette thinks we can only shop at Proffitts and Dillards...no Goody's and K-Mart for that girl! My daddy would turn over in his grave!

As for the nails...I put three clear coats on this morning. My husband is getting a little annoyed with me, he says I put more paint on my nails than I ever put on the car! I've got a pretty steady hand and can paint a pretty good fender or two, whenever Stevie Boling will let me sneak into the body shop!

I think the Clausen's are on their way! Heritage get ready!

Love you boyz!

:D

Jon Lawhon ... Lyndsey Little ... Brook Melton ... all student-athletes ... all live in the county and pay tuiton ... all were accepted to Maryville last year (2 of them mid-term). This fact cannot be argued folks, BUT ... and stay with me, My Maryville friends, this is a BIG BUT ...

Have I just missed it? I have not seen one Maryville supporter on here say that Maryville has stopped accepting tuition students. I have read that it is getting tougher, and tougher and that there is a 3 tiered method employed in accepting county kids. But has someone actually said, Maryville IS NOT accepting tution students, period?

Suzeeeee, I love you much ... but please resist from putting Mr. Jarnigan in the same catagory as his predecessor. There's no comparison. Jarnigan is a class act.

And we better bring this thing back onto subject or we'll find ourselves in a condition that Sweet Suuuuuze has found herself in many a cold, Nebo Mountain night. Locked out !!!

I thought Gaskin was relatively quiet (by his standards) against Blount, but his very presence creates all types of chaos for a defense. You simply cannot ignore him.

Maryville is not a great time..they is alright..the only reason why they ahve been winnin in the past years b/c of the star runnin back w/e his name is it dont really matter..Yall talkin bout these 3 ppl like they something..yall crazy lil kids..they aint nothing..they didnt do nothing on west..They should have a l on there record..Yall kno it and i kno it..West is 8 times better than maryville as a team..But maryvilles coach is 8 times better than west..But when they meet again cause they will meet and they will be commin up here.. West will beat them very bad..and all these lil tripple kids talk will all end..Maryville is over rated..Lissten They are over rated..West o will pick up n they will beat amryville 35 0 that just how it us..No more ring for Maryville..

~!~OVER Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Over Rated~!~

~!~Maryville Rebels is Over Rated~!~

I thought I've seen it all and then this happens, just a morristown West fan that is angry, being the nice person I am, I've decided to make a list of the things you need to do. Listen Carefully!

1. Go back to School

2. Anger Management

3. Get some sense

4. And you need to know that we are'nt gonna 'lissten" to you

5. We will see you in the playoffs, MAYBE, and if we win all of our games Mo. West will PROBABLY be coming to Maryville

6. Get the facts straight, learn the stats, then make the comments

That concludes my lesson

Who ever is for maryville is very lame..and i will put money that west will beat maryville we was just out coach..eveybody knowes that and yall wont to talk bout spelling this is how pimps type sorry maryville rebels wouldnt kno n e thingb out that cause yall white ppl n yall r lame..holla lame os

Sure coaches are a big part, but if you don't have some good players to coach then the coach goes unnoticed. You need to tell your cheerleaders that they are'nt very good sports and we are'nt afraid of their "sticks they have and they are'nt afraid to use them" quoted from one of them. You are obviously very young, becasue knowone in their right mind would come on here, and talk like that.

Hey boyz!

Whew! I have a head ache from trying to read Stl Hitten's verbage! I kinda pride myself in deciphering...but that was a challenge!

Nobody believes Al Wilson's nephew is coming to Maryville? I find that hard to believe.

His name is LaDonald Wilson...but his nickname since grasshoppers has been "Boom Boom" because that is what he would say when he was running over people!

I know Maryville is not taking tuition students but if Jarnigan gets ahold of this kid I am sure...another exception to the rule will be made.

I don't even think this kid will have to take any of Meathead's classes! He may go the Ferguson route.

Speaking of exceptions to the rule...now that is something you Maryville Bashers can get on them about. It seems if the principal can "reimburse" himself from the concession fund, that it could be a systemic problem. You know a problem that might be pervasive!

I know Suzette thinks we can only shop at Proffitts and Dillards...no Goody's and K-Mart for that girl! My daddy would turn over in his grave!

As for the nails...I put three clear coats on this morning. My husband is getting a little annoyed with me, he says I put more paint on my nails than I ever put on the car! I've got a pretty steady hand and can paint a pretty good fender or two, whenever Stevie Boling will let me sneak into the body shop!

I think the Clausen's are on their way! Heritage get ready!

Love you boyz!

:unsure:

Susie please stop saying "hey boyz"! Your getting on my nerves with your rambling- please go get a back rub from your husband and stop getting on coacht.com