Marion Co.-Whitwell

muffin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who was at this game knows that Marion County got screwed badly by referees it was the worst called game i've seen in a long time. I can't believe some of the calls made.

Your joking right? Please tell me you are not that ignorant. I'm no stat man, but didn't three of the four first downs that Marion County got in the first half come due to penalties AGAINST WHITWELL! That's what Dave, the voice of Marion County football said on WEPG this morning. I don't know much, but I don't think you have a complaint about referees. Maybe you should compliment them for Marion County's first downs in the first half. What a great war! No scoring in the first quarter and great defense by both schools. There was a great battle in the trenches between #68 of MC and #79 of Whitwell. Both schools looked battered and worn afterwards. Both quarterbacks made mistakes but did good jobs of operating their teams. A game for the records and a great battle by both teams.

Congrats to Whitwell High School and Coach Green's mighty Tigers. Preparing during the off-season certainly pays off. A personal congrats to Coach Collins and his family. Tidwell, I am looking for big things to come from you. Wish I could have been there for the dance on the W and the fireworks. Continue the success.

Go Tigers!

Coach Chaykowsky and family.

HEY BMO.....i thought that yall were gonna dance all over the BIG RED W like you did 2 years ago?????? The only dancin i seen was me and the other big uglies that were in the trenches...and all yall warrior fans were walkin out with your heads down....and your right this wasnt the super bowl...but it was a huge valley game that meant sooo much to some of us and yall were peppin the game up pretty big last week

In the game, one of the Whitwell players cut # 24 John Patrick's leg, and were calling him some names that I'm not gonna repeat. You might have won the game but you could have won it in a more respectful way. I can't wait to see you guys lose to Grundy and South Pittsburg. Enjoy the victory while you can cause it's gonna be a while for another win over us.

I'm not sure what game you guys saw, but it wasn't even close. Whitwell had jasper 17-0 at the break and gave them the ball with stupid fumbles for their two scores. Just to tell you how bad things are at jasper, they blew 2 timeouts on an extra point attempt. AND STILL MISSED IT! They initially made the XP but was called for motion, backed up 5 yds... WHS was called for offsides, backed it in half the distance... then jasper wasted 2 TOs getting players set. Then were handily STUFFED! I enjoyed every minute of it. As far as player(s) from WHS talking trash, Cool! Lord knows jasper has done their share over the years. What comes around, goes around (I always say). Having said that, I wish jasper luck the remainder of the season. That is the "class" thing to do. Great job, Big Red. Congrats on a big win.

Shadrick69: Do you play center at WHS?