Congrats to wilson Central

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Congrats to Wilson Central for getting their very first win in their school's history! They defeated an undefeated Coffee County team tonight to makre it even sweeter. I told you boys that your time would come! Celebrate in style this weekend and come back ready Monday to make some noise in region play! We are proud of you guys!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Congrats to the Wildcats. I think they are sleeping in their region and while Siegel is proably an automatic win for them, they may take some other teams down this year such as Smyrna, LaVernge, or Blackman.

I guess is also kind of weird how a Lebanon Blue Devil team can stomp the livin' daylights out of Mount Juliet 35-7 two weeks after Mount Juliet shut-out Wilson Central 28-0 and all this four weeks ago when Lebanon edged the Wildcats 24-21.

I think Wilson Central has been holding some goods. I almost wouldn't be surprised to see that team rise up and take the 4th seed of 4-5A.

Congrats to Wilson Central. They dominated the Raiders in every facet of the game and deserved to win. They had more enthusiasm and want-to and when you have those things nine out of ten times they will win. Also if Steven Henry is not the quarterback the remainder of the season, some questions should be asked. That young kid played his heart out.

Guest region4fan

I wish they would have shown this celebration on the football highlights. I am so glad for the players, coaches, parents, and fans. Now Coffee County folks, give these guys their due on here. Be big enough to congratulate them.

Wilson Central Wildats: Congratulations. Now, get back on the practice field Monday and get ready for Smyrna. They will be hot after their loss to Brentwood. They may very well be out for blood, literally. And although some peple think Sigel ill be an automatic win, do not speak too fast. Look at the MJ Lebanon game, SOME, NOT ALL, thought MJ would automatically win this one and look what happens, the Bears don't show up. Never think a game is automatic. ANYTHING can happen. Congrats to Central, enjoy it and get ready for the rest of th season.

If they do not win another game all year they will always cheerish this first. I pray they continue playing well and build a tradition at WC. They almost beat a few teams in the 24 game horror, but a homecoming victory is well worth the wait. Congrats from all of Clarksville. We stand by the teams that struggle and are respected not with a win but how they play. Good Luck the rest of the year. :rolleyes: