O.R. Vs. McMinn Co.

boyfromsi

21 in the 1st half?? 21 was in the 1st qtr. Only other score was a KO Return in the 3rd qtr for OR> That tells you a couple of things.

A - OR has really got a quick strike offense with plenty of weapons

2 - DB has a great young team that does not give up....ever

C - DB has the best Coaching Staff in Tennessee HS Football

That said... OR is the 2nd best team in the State and they will roll McMinn Co like Earl Anthony rolling strikes.... right down the middle.. baby!!

In another Vandalay Romp

OR 55

MC 07

Can't wait for the DB vs OR Rematch.... I'll be on the 50

Giddy UP

GO WILDCATS

Edited by ArtVandalay

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach H of McMinn is doing an excellent job. His fundamentals are great and his insistence of performance in the classroom as well as on the football field are a refreshing change. Oak Ridge is taking care of business very well, win or lose the Cherokees under Coach H will continue to be a team to be reckoned with for a long time. Unless someone steals him from us.

Hey,

Science Hill can talk smack, they don't even rate a response until they can do it on the field. Has it been 10 yrs since they beat DB?? It's close, if not.

2 Teams from the From Knoxville Area - East (has been and is), always, always, in the hunt. DB and OR. You can throw a Sevier County in there for a 3 or 4 year run, but, when you get down to it... Year in Year out...... DB and OR are the hunted.

DB VS OR

This has got to be one of the greatest rivalry in the State since the mid 80's.

Not sure, but (yes I am), the series is tied 10 wins DB -10 wins OR. I would not expect anything different. I, along with most of the TRIBE NATION, respect OR. Fans, Team, the whole package... Quality, year in and year out.

The same can be said for the DB Indians. No way to say different.

Sevier Co didn't like getting whipped "bad" last week, but they could do nothing to stop it. McMinn Co. has got the same thing coming. It will not be pretty in Atomic City. I expect the bomb will be dropped early and often. No need to worry about traffic after the game, as the visitors will be long gone.

Giddy Up

P.S. OR 55 - MC - 07

Well.... we didn't put up a lot of points but dominated anyway. I was very proud of the Cats in putting it to a tough McMinn County team. Our QB had a breakout game with an awesome game. Defense was dominating in the 2nd half. McMinn played good defense, but sold out to the run too often and that cost them. Cory had 1 touchdown rushing with a pretty solid game. Good to see our team continue to improve over the season. Ready to take on William Blount next week. Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!