South Pittsburg vs. Boyd

Pplayer11

you probably wont even go to the game. It's just like you hillbillies to talk and not even show up to back up your threats

HILLBILIES? WHO SIS YOU THINK YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT REFERING SOUTH PITTSBURG HILBILIES? SORRY, GUY WE ARE FAR FROM HILBILIES. AND I'LL BE THERE IN MY JERSEY FROM LAST YEAR. YEA #22. I HOPE I SEE YOU THERE.

GO PIRATES

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until now I have refrained from posting on these boards. However I thought it was time for me to activate my account. You South Pittsburg people are just stupid. Last year you said you would whip Boyd. What happened? Boyd gave you the worst beating in school history. Boyd is and always will have the best 1A program in this area. The South Pittsburg "Power" program is a thing of the past. There is a new guy in town and his name is The Boyd Buchanan School. Everytime I come to your town I laugh when I look at your little town. I will say your stadium is a nice place, but that is the only thing that is in that town. Boyd's program has stepped above your once proud program. I never think you will beat Boyd again. We have risen and your ship has sunk. There are no more super human players such as Moore or Pickett. The only reason you beat us then was because of those two players. Those times are over. Quit living in the past and get use to your runner up region plaques because that is all you will ever get. Boyd will win this game again this year in a laugher.

NOT A PREDICTION, BUT THE FINAL SCORE WILL

:lol:
You South Pittsburg people are just stupid. Last year you said you would whip Boyd. What happened? Boyd gave you the worst beating in school history. Boyd is and always will have the best 1A program in this area. The South Pittsburg "Power" program is a thing of the past
:lol: are you for real what kinda drugs u on? history does make a team.. boyd has had what three years of winning now and you think your are the best B) well how do u suppose sppirates have won over 108 games in 10 years?? by keeping on keeping on!!! thats how u win. funny thing is sp dont have to pay all that money to be a losing team year after year after year... oh yea congrats boyd for winning for the past 3 years... B) geeesh get a clue dude.. sp 35 boyd 17 maybe.. well lets talk history boyd!! since 1993 boyd is 74wins 50 losses.. sp is 108wins 26 losses . and my goodness lets not go back before 1993 omg that would be to sad :( anyway boyd fan its all about history.. thats what makes our future... Edited by Geno

Up until now I have refrained from posting on these boards. However I thought it was time for me to activate my account. You South Pittsburg people are just stupid. Last year you said you would whip Boyd. What happened? Boyd gave you the worst beating in school history. Boyd is and always will have the best 1A program in this area. The South Pittsburg "Power" program is a thing of the past. There is a new guy in town and his name is The Boyd Buchanan School. Everytime I come to your town I laugh when I look at your little town. I will say your stadium is a nice place, but that is the only thing that is in that town. Boyd's program has stepped above your once proud program. I never think you will beat Boyd again. We have risen and your ship has sunk. There are no more super human players such as Moore or Pickett. The only reason you beat us then was because of those two players. Those times are over. Quit living in the past and get use to your runner up region plaques because that is all you will ever get. Boyd will win this game again this year in a laugher.

Yea, you're a real example of Boyd Buchannon. You've got a big arrogant mouth. Take away all those students that Boyd stole from other school districts and they couldn't buy a game. Even with this unfair advantage Boyd is still going to get run over Friday night. Make sure you're back on here Saturday morning to eat your crow.

I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch. If you even remotely think that this year's South Pittsburg team can be compared to the last three you are dangerously mistaken. They are not a one or two person team. I have seen them play twice this year and they have at least 4 players on offense that are capable of scoring anytime they touch the ball. You key on Cook there are three others that can pick up the slack. I am telling you right now this game will go down to the wire and there will be times that both defenses will have trouble stopping the opposing offense. Look for a high scoring game with a miscue or missed assignment deciding it. You will see Friday night that South Pittsburg is back and will more than likely bring a State Championship back to the Sequatchie Valley soon.

BoydBuchBacker...Since you are so sure about the outcome, please let everyone know so that the game will not be so crowded. I think your stands seat about, what? 30 people???

Too bad we aren't a private school...you really put on the dogs for Baylor...Findley Stadium no less. I'm thinking there will probably be at least double the attendance as there was at that game!...Now, how intellegent is that?

BoydBuchBacker Posted: Oct 1 - 10:03 AM

CamperKeep on dreaming buddy. The road to the state championship goes through THE BOYD BUCHANAN SCHOOL. Several years ago the road took a detour. The state championship no longer runs through South Pitt. Trust me, Boyd will kill South Pittsburg. Im not arrogant, just stating facts

B) Dont you think its time to own up to buying championships boyd bucs?? ohh wait thats right you cant own up to it your still trying.. well keep on writing those checks parents maybe one day boyd will win one for the skipper... wont be this year.. pirates bye 18

Edited by Geno