South Pittsburg vs. Boyd

Pplayer11

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically i don't care what any of you put on here because the bottom line is it doesn't matter how much u talk about it. It all comes down to what team can play at their best in every aspect of the game for four quarters. I don't know about boyd, but i know SP knows that and thats I've got my mind on this week! In the end I think SP will come out on top.

Pirates-28

Bucs-14

Up until now I have refrained from posting on these boards.  However I thought it was time for me to activate my account.  You South Pittsburg people are just stupid.  Last year you said you would whip Boyd.  What happened?  Boyd gave you the worst beating in school history.  Boyd is and always will have the best 1A program in this area.  The South Pittsburg "Power" program is a thing of the past.  There is a new guy in town and his name is The Boyd Buchanan School.  Everytime I come to your town I laugh when I look at your little town.  I will say your stadium is a nice place, but that is the only thing that is in that town. Boyd's program has stepped above your once proud program.  I never think you will beat Boyd again.  We have risen and your ship has sunk.  There are no more super human players such as Moore or Pickett.  The only reason you beat us then was because of those two players.  Those times are over.  Quit living in the past and get use to your runner up region plaques because that is all you will ever get.  Boyd will win this game again this year in a laugher.

NOT A PREDICTION, BUT THE FINAL SCORE WILL

Yea, you're a real example of Boyd Buchannon. You've got a big arrogant mouth. Take away all those students that Boyd stole from other school districts and they couldn't buy a game. Even with this unfair advantage Boyd is still going to get run over Friday night. Make sure you're back on here Saturday morning to eat your crow.

See its people like you that I try to advoid. I have been keeping with with most of the smack that BBC has been talking. Yeah you guessed it i'm an Sp player. I just want yall to keep one thing in mind...when we give you the worst thrashing of your life "2" times this year, remember what you said. The "Power" program is a thing of the past. So do me the favor and keep on talking because thats all you will ever be able to do!!!

Ok i wasnt goin to do this but  I am goin to:

What is a buc?

P-Pitiful

R-Rediculous

E-Excuse  (for a )

P-Pirate

O how about this one sp?

You haven't had it in three years and you aint gonna have it this year. BUCS

sPank

s. pItt. and

Reach

stAte finals again

This

yEar!!

Hey pujo, that group of 10th graders Cloudland beat 2 years ago are now seniors. Talking about gold balls, since you probably have never seen one, drive down to SP. There are a few down there.

P.S. I saw Cloudland vs. Boyd last year...Dream On.

Hey Orange 12 that group of 10th graders got beat by a group of 10th graders. So that makes them seniors too. Pretty sure we all know what a gold ball looks like. South Pitt. AIN"T THE ONLY TEAM THAT HAS ONE!!! You all act like National Champs or something. I also saw Boyd last year and you can DREAM ON!!!!

Come on now guys, this is getting out of hand. Both teams are great football teams, trust me i know. I played against the Moores and the Picketts, as well as the Blairs and the Talleys. They both have great programs now and this is what it is all about, The winner wins the region and has alot to live up to in week three of the playoffs. I had the chance to watch BBS several times this year due to my brother being on the team. They are a great team, and i hope they win, but i will agree on the fact that the road to the Blue Cross Bowl does run through Boyd, only because they got their last year and have the chance to get back. Good luck to both teams and go Boyd.

To Whom it May Concern:

On the East Ridge special teams- at least two members of a state championship relay team (speed to burn) against a second string cover team and secondary on all but one score. No excuses, that's just what happened.

On the Whitwell score- no disrespect to the Tigers, but only one score in the first half and others were in the 4th against the subs and JV's. Everybody had a bad night. I hear that they have a killer Middle School team coming up.

On homecoming- doesn't mean a hill of beans, no where else to put it on the schedule.

On playing @Finley against Baylor- BBS got hosed. Baylor saw the pitiful visitor's stands @ Boyd and (reportedly)said that they bring big crowds to away games, shouldn't we rent Finley? BBS passed the hat, sold some ads and rented the stadium only to have a slack crowd on the other side. No matter, Boyd gave them a fight despite playing poorly the first quarter.

Preppy Boys?- you obviously don't know many kids on that team. Some of them make Loretta Lynn look like a city slicker.

Strength of Schedule- close, but advantage Boyd

Kicking game- advantage Boyd

Revenge and tradition- advantage SP

Defensive speed- advantage SP

Defensive line- advantage Boyd

Classless minority of fans posting tasteless messages- about even, both teams lose.

Score? close, but the "W" goes to BBS

Thanks for playing along, don't forget to tip your waitress.