Coffee County

FANatic4FOOTball

I am a senior at Coffee County and I am the noseguard first of all i would like to say Cutshaw that was a heck of a game yall gave us neither of us deserved to win it was close all the way through but goodluck the rest of the yearl. Secondly when I first started reading these forums semperfi i thought you must be our biggest fan , i dont know what happened but know i see that you only support us when we win. The only reason we lost to WC is because we went in with a big head thinking we wouldnt have to play hard to beat them but they proved us wrong then we just had a few big mistakes that they benifited from so either support us or dont, pick one. For everyone else thanks for all your support, i assure you that we are trying our hardest to get ready for Franklin , its gonna be tough but as we proved last week any team can be beaten on any given night just depends on how they play.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rukidnme,

me too my brotha,

The good Lord didnt bless me with any rhythm... shooo, I be an awkward white boy the rest of my life! and thats ok, I think chicks dig that sort of thing! maybe... crap... theres no hope!

Hey semperfiblue,

man, I really dont want this to be a you verses all of coacht type of deal, but your posts were shocking at times which lead to your downfall. But I would like to say that all your post were very objective; however, there's always a sense of subjectivity in the realm of humanity and high school football.

keep that in mind

much love

Edited by joemontanaismyhero57

Blue, You called me out saying that you have put more money into the Athletic program than I have, well that may be true but I can guarantee I put more time time, effort, spirit, love and sweat not the CC athletics than you ever will. Trying to get Coffee County athletics sucessful was one of my lone goals for more than five years and still is something I want to happen more than almost anyone you meet. Sure you can talk about money, but I poured in blood, sweat, and tears into the program, the thing that was most important to me other than family.

Blue you are the same as 90% of the fans in Manchester, the ones we hated as players, when we were winning you thought we could beat the world, But let us have some turnovers and lose a game or two and we aren't worth crap. I can guarantee you one thing the players would just assume not have you as their fan. You were the first off the bandwagon and I hope you never can get back on.

JoeMontana and Rukidnme,

I tried, but no movie references here.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, MY FRIEND!!

I just don't understand why people think it is economics or whatever that has made coffee county unsuccessful. Semper boy said a bunch of stuff about how tullahoma was a better town and they have this and that, but i honestly don't see how that can affect the football team.

Coaches left to seek other job opportunities. even after we were winning, coach brown went on to coach college ball, who could falt him for that? The reason we weren't good is simple, we weren't good. Talent levels fluctuate, and the amount of big, strong, atheletes were too few at our school. The weight program wasn't helping either, but like i said, that has changed.

No one said you never worked hard semper boy blue. You should be commended for trying to serve your country. But, if the band wasn't good(which you are) i wouldn't be critisizing you and trying to tell you why your not good, you know why? cause i know nothing about music. That is why you should not critisize the football team. You do not know why we weren't good, and you do not know what it takes to win football games, where as, we that played football for most of our lives do. And I personally take offense to someone, who has no idea what its like to play football and put your life on the line in a losing cause, to tell me what is wrong and act like some sort of expert. you need to put on some pads and step on the field before I consider any of your points to be valid.

Until you do, i would just ask you to support the team and not analyze them.

Fballfanatic, I agree w/ what you have to say besides the fact that towns dont effect (sp) the football team or program in some way, maybe not in a huge portion but to a certain extent they play a part.

but then again that is my opinion and we are all allowed to share ours, even oh semper. lol

thanx