Best region 4-3A Defense

haleykye

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1buck2,

Macon did not stop Smith Co. we stoped ourselves with running up the middle all night in the redzone. Smith Co. defense only gave up 14 and 7 was an interception that was returned for a td. if you was at the game you would have known that. I hope Macon wins all there games so we can play them again, our players are so tired of this Macon Co. crap. Its just like all we heard was how jacob law was so awesome and he did nothing in the game( did he even play?) if he did he sure was quite for 4 quaters.Macon has one decent season and they talk all this trash like they are a dominant team. Oh yeah what about the Trousdale game I heard " The Macon players went to the center of the field at the 50 yard line and spit and stomped the Trousdale Co. symbol". I heard this from a Smith Co. person that was at the game so what do ya have to say about yalls team. I know the coaching staff doesnt teach or encourage anything like that cause they from smith co.

MF

1buck2,

Macon did not stop Smith Co. we stoped ourselves with running up the middle all night in the redzone. Smith Co. defense only gave up 14 and 7 was an interception that was returned for a td. if you was at the game you would have known that. I hope Macon wins all there games so we can play them again, our players are so tired of this Macon Co. crap. Its just like all we heard was how jacob law was so awesome and he did nothing in the game( did he even play?) if he did he sure was quite for 4 quaters.Macon has one decent season and they talk all this trash like they are a dominant team. Oh yeah what about the Trousdale game I heard " The Macon players went to the center of the field at the 50 yard line and spit and stomped the Trousdale Co. symbol". I heard this from a Smith Co. person that was at the game so what do ya have to say about yalls team. I know the coaching staff doesnt teach or encourage anything like that cause they from smith co.

MF

Bean the Tigers went out to the middle of the field took a knee said a prayer (like they always do win or lose) Then shook the hands of the Trousdale Players. Isn't interesting that a Team that has been called whimps, sissies, losers, girls, and other profane words by people from Hartsville and Carthage for years (I know that for a fact) beats them then, they are called poor sports. Nobody was complaing when Hartsville and Carthage was running up the score last year. BTW Jacob Law was playing injured (MCL) in the Smith Co. game. Also if your no. 4 doesn't show out (high stepping) on that long pass and get tackled at the 10 then it's different ball game. Smith played good but Macon played better.

Ya wonder why your called sisses and first thing you say when someone ask about your allstar playing badly is "oh he was playing hurt" how convenient is that.you have a good football team up there and as far as poor sports I personally dont know it was mainly a question. but i dont see any reason for a Smith Co. fan that is nuetral to say false statements like that. Smith has worse rivalry with TC than could ever be with MC so if we were takin sides it would have to be with you.and i dont know anything about calling sissies or wimps,personally.

MF

Ya wonder why your called sisses and first thing you say when someone ask about your allstar playing badly is "oh he was playing hurt" how convenient is that.you have a good football team up there and as far as poor sports I personally dont know it was mainly a question. but i dont see any reason for a Smith Co. fan that is nuetral to say false statements like that. Smith has worse rivalry with TC than could ever be with MC so if we were takin sides it would have to be with you.and i dont know anything about calling sissies or wimps,personally.

MF

I'm from TC,and was at the game till the stands were empty and I didn't see any MC players do anything like that.My two cents on the best defense is probably Portland.We burned them on three long plays and that was all.MC probably #2,but portland gets my vote for the best.

MF

Law was hurt, he got hurt in the Dekalb game. He is not the best player on the team anyways. He thinks he is though. I wish he would lose that attitude sometimes.

You apparently don't have friends or family from Hartsville or Carthage. They have been trashing me for years (mainly Trousdale fans). I have been to at least one Macon game every season since 89 (I worked nights for a while). When Lafayette droped TC they called them every name in the book. They did not know the only reason was that TC refused to play them in Basketball.

To someone who does not watch the Tigers much, it may have looked like they were trashing the logo at the end of the game. They normally take their knee in one of the end zones, but depending on the field and situation (the locker rooms are at the end of the feild in Hartsville) they have done it in the middle of the field before. As far a spiting goes how many players do you see spit the water out after they drink it. Nobody from TC complained.

Edited by MaconCotgr

1buck2,

MF

BEAN O

MACON CO'S DEFENSE BEAT THE NIGHT CHICKENS!!!!!!

Here is what I think. First of all let me say that I am a big SC fan. OK, MC is number one in the region right now in my opnion. However, its really pointless who is cause the team will have to play again in the second round of the playoffs anyway so the second season will begin and what happened before doesn't matter. I hope macon wins out and SC takes care of Portland like they should so MC can win the region.

A few MC players did do a little stomping on TC's midfield logo following the game. I saw and thought it not too classy, but they are kidsand were excited to finally beat TC again. I'm looking forward to the playoffs and possibly several remtches of good games this season. The "real" region champion will be determined week 13. Might be MC, might not.

My two cents on the best defense is probably Portland.We burned them on three long plays and that was all.MC probably #2,but portland gets my vote for the best.

Now those two cents are worth a fortune! Finally someone admits that P-towns defense is good. (Besides me. ;) ) I'm not saying we are the best, still too much football to be played to make that decision yet. I'm just glad somebody else agrees with what I have been trying to say. Don't get me wrong, Macon's D is good, they just didn't show it against us. The best? I'm not sure I can say that about them either. The second season will put it all together. Good luck to all of region 4-3A!!! GO PANTHERS!!! ;)

:o