best WR in east TN

eastTNftball

I am not sure about wideouts, but in East Tennessee the wideout only makes the quarterback, the running backs and defense make the teams. Very few teams in Tennessee worry about the passing game as much, and the ones that do usually aren't as good. The last team I can remember being good passively was Sevier CO w/ Joey Matthews and that was like 5 years ago.........

Edited by mcneeley06

u cant remember any good passing teams tha past 5 years, how about last year's GREENEVILLE team they could throw it all over the place they had possibly the best QB in TN last year and 3 or 4 recievers that could make a play at any time and a big,strong pass blocking o-line and a rb that could catch it out the backifield they looked THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA when STEVE SPURRIER was still there

McNeeley you are probably right as for as the past is concerned. Things are changing in High School football nationwide. Coaches are starting to go more to a ballanced offense and sometimes passing for more yardage than with the running game. Their was just a short time ago, college teams that were very sucessful primarly with the running game (example Nebraska) and now they can't compete using that same type offense. The same thing is happening in High School football now. Those that decide to stick with the running game primarily will be thrown out with the bathwater.

The best WR, I've seen in East Tn. is Lamon Williams of Dobyns Bennett. He was a High School All American and first team All State last yr. as a Soph.