Chattanooga Area Top Ten after week 6

anspa

I didn't say Sequatchie should be in your top 10 or honorable mention, I was talking about Polk and why they should be in it if Walker Valley (from Cleveland) is. Polk played Tyner and WV played a team that's not very good, you've mentioned before schedule strength. Walker Valley's win over Grundy isn't as impressive as it was at the time and they lost to Meigs just last week....you mentioned Whitwell playing South Pittsburg two different times, do you think Whitwell will run Sequatchie off the field?

So walker valley had a bad game... give them a break!!~ They're SOOO much better this year than they ever have been in the past!! And i'm very proud of them!! GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah in the Chattanooga area???????????? I do believe its closer to Knoxville than it is Noogaville. Makes more sense to have a Georgia team ranked than one that is so close to Ktown you can smell the orange.

Last time I checked Sequoyah was in Region 3-3A, a Chattanooga area region with Grundy Co., Howard, McMinn Central & Walker Valley!

ChrisBurr555555's Chattanooga Area Top Ten After Week 6

1.TYNER RAMS

2.BOYD-BUCHANAN BUCCANEERS

3.CHATTANOOGA CENTRAL PURPLE POUNDERS

4.MCCALLIE BLUE TORNADO

5.SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES

6.CLEVELAND BLUE RAIDERS

7.SODDY-DAISY TROJANS

8.GRUNDY COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS

9.BRAINERD PANTHERS

10.MCMINN COUNTY CHEROKEES

Chrisburr you were kidding about the purple pounders wern't you. They just thought they were good. That was a mistake. When they played your top team, the RAMS, well into the season it was totally clear that they are an avarage team with a weak schedule. MBA' B team would beat them by too many points to count. So Would Christian Bro, Lincoln County, Maryville and many other GOOD teams in the state. Locally Tyner and McCallie and Boyd have to top the list - year in and year out. It goes down hill fast from there. That is why some teams have such good records. They are not good. There oponents ajust really weak.

Why dont Tyner, Boyd, Mc, North Jackson, South Pit and Cleveland form their own division. Then we would see some really great games and have less GREAT teams like a Central.