Oakland v. Riverdale

Guest Oakland

Guest region4fan

Hey, I think I saw him too. I heard he was wearing all that to fake everyone off. Then he was planning to race across the field as CJ in a streak. I heard that Rankin saw him and had him sent to Lavergne.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right fellas. I was dressed like Chief Win-Em-All Friday night. You guys didn't see me? I intended to streak across the field like I did last week at Oakland, but I thought I might lose my footing and end up in the mud. :lol:

Honestly, I stood by the fence for the first little bit. Then I found some good seats on Riverdale side, and was there the rest of the game. I thought I was running a little late, then I noticed I got their the same time the Oakland team did. Am I the only one that noticed they were running a little behind?

Guest region4fan

Actually from what I heard, the late arrival of the Patriots was intentional. Why? I am not sure.

Croach..................maybe it will be dry for the Blackman/ Riverdale game and you can put your plan into action this time with no fear of slipping!

Guest region4fan

I don't think that the difference in the # of players on the sidelines was a factor in this game. Smitty is the biggest kid on the team. He goes both ways. He was as much a factor at the end as he was at the beginning. Check the DNJ who listed him as Star of the Night for Oakland!!

PLUS...he got the Prep Player of the Week Honorable Mention. I will also add that no one from Riverdale did!!

WAY TO GO , SMITTY> WELL_DESERVED!!!!!

Edited by region4fan

Guest region4fan

I think you may be misinterpreting me, Frosty. I am just proud of my Patriots. No one seems to want to give them any credit ever. I keep hearing over and over about the low #'s. I would rather have the quality that they have on the team and have small #'s than to have kids who will never play who just want to be "hangers on." I am not calling anyone from Riverdale one of those kind of kids. I am simply saying that our kids can go 4 quarters.

Guest region4fan

Yes they have had their share, that is true. We have had several as well. I am just proud that Smitty got it even though we lost. That is all there is to it. I am proud that some journalists saw fit to give a lineman who goes both ways, from a team that lost, an honor. WAY TO GO, SMITTY!!