Bruceton Central Tigers

BURLEY

I must say Im very stunned by this. Even with the losses to graduation, I never would've imagined a Sturdivant's ball club going winless this far into the season. Everyone has thier down time though, and from what I hear Bruceton is improving each week and should be serious next year. I think they could pull out 3 of the next 4 games, but you never know. I also thinks its worth mentioning that Bruceton is scoring around 20 points a game, but thier giving up 300-400 yards and 40 points a game. Not like what used to be a legendary defense. I wonder if anyone in Hollowrock is missing retired DQ Jack Mckee?? B)

I can't believe Rod Sturdivant is not winning this year, I thought he could never lose does this mean Rod actually has to have a few athletes to win like all other coaches? I guess that's why he wanted to coach at Camden this past year but they wouldn't interview him because of what he did to Camden last time!

Let's not get the Rod-Camden thing going again. That's almost as old as why our boys got beat at Gettysburg during the late, great war. We're doing fine without Rod, and he'll rebuild Bruceton without us. I hope he does. Next year I want to see the Camden Stadium packed and some fire back in the rivalry. Go Lions.