Lewis co. vs Cheatham co.

fatfootballfan

Well if you consider going 27-8 in baseball and reaching the Sectionals bad then yeah i guess we were pretty bad in baseball.See there is that hostility again, I am not on here talking smack, heck I dont even play anymore. I am just given my opinion on the game. I never claimed Fairview was a powerhouse, they probably will never be. Fairview did lose to Harpeth oh well, I dont play, i didnt say we would spank them or anything. So dont bring Fairview into the mix we they havent even been mentioned. I wish I still played so I could wax the floor with you. But anyways back to the game. Lewis Co. will dominate the line of scrimmage and this will be the key to their victory. Yeah, just to let you know Clam Clam you havent dont anything more than any other team in the state so dont come on here predicting Championships. Until you when one you can't speak, same goes for me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clammy, how can you say you will destroy Cheatham and that Cheatham has to many weapons for Lewis to stop. They've only been a powerhouse for who knows how long. Cheatham hasn't been good since Sycamore opened and Tharp left. Yeah, I'll admit Cheatham is good this year, and it should be a fairly good game. You don't have to come on here saying that you will destroy anybody, because that just makes you look like a fool even if you do win. Maybe you will get lucky and beat Lewis Co Friday, but I doubt it. Lewis by 12

Lewis Co will go down this week!!! Thats a promise!!! The mighty Cubs from AC will be victorious this week!!

The only thing I can say is this should make everyone in Lewis Co. pretty cottonpick"n" ticked off!!! cheatam co. has never played lewis co. and are talking smack!! it will be a good game but if it was a class game L.C. would be the winners then!

clammy, PLEASE STOP, BEFORE YOU GET YOUR TEAM INTO SOMETHING THEY CAN'T HANDLE!!

LEWIS CO.-28

CHEATAM CO.-18 (HOPFULY NOTHING) SO CLAMMY CAN SHUT UP!!!!!!

jacketpride,

I could be on here talking our girls basketball team making it to the state tournament last year and our wrestling team being district champs, but I'm not. This is a football board. Talk football. And waxing the floor, is that your job at Fairview? You cant hang with me, quit pretending.

CHEATHAM WILL ROLL!!!

GO MIGHTY CUBS!

HEY MCNEELY, WE AINT AT PRACTICE NOW!!!

CO CUBS!!!

GOODLUCK to Clam on his upcoming Freshman game....

By the way you need to not act like a bad@@@, If you look at other posts in the past on other threads, you give posts right when Football teams practice..HMMMMM, I wonder what is up with that.... Good luck to whoever plays Clams team, Grow up Clam, and act like an intellignet human for once, it is annoying to see your unintelligent posts on here.......

Hey mcnugget,

We cannot practice football here in Cheatham Co until 3:00pm. Lay off the mighty CLAM. He is an awesome player with a brash mouth, but he does back it up very well. If you were the scout you said you were, then you would know these 2 things. Learn a lesson from this, okay?!? And I agree with CLAM, Cheatham will prove it has an excellent team. You're not too bright yourself. And maybe you need to grow up, drive to the game Friday night, and watch the Cubs play and you shall see the "CLAM."

Sounds like mcneely06 has a lot to learn! The "high school scout" sure does know a lot about high school football if he doesnt even know when they play or practice.....

Anyways, good luck to Lewis County on the bus ride up. I'm really looking forward to playing you guys this week. I talk smack to get me fired-up for the game! We'll battle it out on the field!

GO CUBS!

Talk smack to get you ready on the field? Well if that's so why dont you let everyone know who you are? See every other person that has came on here has given there number when they played. Seems to me if you were so good, you would tell us your number so we could see you play. At least that was the way it was last year when I played. I won't be at the game but I will catch a glimpse at the game film because Lewis Co. plays Fairview the next week. I would like to see how "good" you are. If you are good I will give you props but all I can say know is that you make Rush Limbaugh look like a genius compared to the statements you make. Oh yeah sorry, man I dont wax the floor at Fairview, and on the matter of hanging with you, I promise you I could and I know Lewis Co. will be able to friday night.