Lincoln County hosts Howard in The Pit

FairInMyFavor

Don't be so touchy LC! Guess everybody IS related in Lincon County.

If the Vols will just put him in for one down against the Dawgs, Joe Bob Cooter will instantly be famous and with his 4.0 be set for life.......if his dad is also in politics in LC.

Well, I don't know where "Lincon" County is, but as far as the people in "Lincoln" County go, I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. Your spelling ability shows us all that you don't sport a 4.0. You do have one thing in common though. Take the "." out of Jim Bob's 4"."0 GPA, and we have your IQ..........

Bwahahahahaha ;)

Don't get your feelings hurt from here on out when I do not reply to your ridiculous rhetoric, I prefer to have serious, educated conversation with people who actually know something about football. But, rookies will be rookies.....

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said Edmiston was a bad QB, I went to watch him last week and I was not impressed with his passing ability.  We are still waiting on game tapes..  I mostly said that if recruited we would like to see how he did at defensive back.. His athletic ability is tremendous, and I fill, and that is my opinon, that Edmiston could be a heck of of a DB, If he was about 25 pounds heavier he could also be a great Running Back in D1...  I think Edmistion is as good as it gets in Tennessee High School Football, If I were a high school coach I would want him on my team.. I never said he was a bad QB, If you dont know the info dont bring it up...

I think Edmiston is actually the 2nd team free safety on defense. Luckily, we haven't had to play him. He knows he does not have a college career as a QB, he realizes his chances are probably better on the defensive side of the ball. He has really good speed. You are also right about the weight. With his frame, that should not be a problem for a good program and weight trainer. One of the best things about him too is that he is just a great kid. He is quiet, well mannered, and doesn't really care if he is in the spotlight and doesn't let it affect him when he is. I hope to see him go a long way.

Edited by LCstatman

I never said Edmiston was a bad QB, I went to watch him last week and I was not impressed with his passing ability. We are still waiting on game tapes.. I mostly said that if recruited we would like to see how he did at defensive back.. His athletic ability is tremendous, and I fill, and that is my opinon, that Edmiston could be a heck of of a DB, If he was about 25 pounds heavier he could also be a great Running Back in D1... I think Edmistion is as good as it gets in Tennessee High School Football, If I were a high school coach I would want him on my team.. I never said he was a bad QB, If you dont know the info dont bring it up...

Pardon my french. I was just responding to where you said that MTSU or Tennessee Tech would not even consider him at the QB position from your prospective. You say that "he needs about 25 additional pounds." Don't you think that during the course of his college career, someone's conditioning program will add 25 pounds to him?

Listen, this kid can play QB! You can see the major improvement from over last year. His decision making skills are not slow... I will admit that sometimes he holds the ball too long, but that is correctable mechanics. I don't think he has a problem if recruited for another position.

I think Edmiston is actually the 2nd team free safety on defense. Luckily, we haven't had to play him. He knows he does not have a college career as a QB, he realizes his chances are probably better on the defensive side of the ball. He has really good speed. You are also right about the weight. With his frame, that should not be a problem for a good program and weight trainer. One of the best things about him too is that he is just a great kid. He is quiet, well mannered, and doesn't really care if he is in the spotlight and doesn't let it affect him when he is. I hope to see him go a long way.

Yes Michael does have a shot at being a QB in college...Several colleges have contacted him in this matter...Michael has choices and he will take his time and make a good decision on what he wants to do....Michael can not answer questions right now about his college career as a QB...When he is put into a system I think so coach will be impressed..He learns fast and he has a motive to do whatever he wants....This will be his choice......

Yes Michael does have a shot at being a QB in college...Several colleges have contacted him in this matter...Michael has choices and he will take his time and make a good decision on what he wants to do....Michael can not answer questions right now about his college career as a QB...When he is put into a system I think so coach will be impressed..He learns fast and he has a motive to do whatever he wants....This will be his choice......

Michael can play a number of positions in college. Do you not thin that with about 25 more pounds, and with his speed that he would make a great tailback? It doesn't really matter to me what position he plays, I would just like to see him at the next level. He is too good of a talent to not go somewhere.