Lincoln County hosts Howard in The Pit

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game doesnt even deserve a post.... on howards part, they are the one of the worst teams in the worst region of 3A .... which happens to be the weakest overall class, in the state. lincoln county is one of the best if not the best teams in all of the state. after howard travels up to lincoln county, they will never do it again. they had their best season in years last year, and i believe they finished 6 and 5 or somthing, i dont even know if they have won one yet this year, i believe they are 0-6.

lc 70- howard 0

if lc doesnt come off the field with the scoreboard looking like this, then they must be being nice.

Lincoln County will not over look them,Falcons by 21.

If Howard stays within 21 of Lincoln County, it will be a miracle...and sure won't speak well of the 5-A teams who have not fared nearly as well against the Falcons.

Lincoln County should be ahead by 40...by halftime. Coach Thompson will not play his starters the second half. He is too compassionate for that....but Howard will still be in trouble.

this game doesnt even deserve a post.... on howards part, they are the one of the worst teams in the worst region of 3A .... which happens to be the weakest overall class, in the state. lincoln county is one of the best if not the best teams in all of the state. after howard travels up to lincoln county, they will never do it again. they had their best season in years last year, and i believe they finished 6 and 5 or somthing, i dont even know if they have won one yet this year, i believe they are 0-6.

lc 70- howard 0

if lc doesnt come off the field with the scoreboard looking like this, then they must be being nice.

From what I've been told Howard does have a few good athletes, one that supposedly runs a 4.3 but, you know how that goes. As far as them not playing us again, from what I understand they will be coming back here to the pit again next year. Basically we pay them to come over again so we have 10 games and they get a little much needed $. I heard that the coach had to ask for directions how to get to Fayetteville, that he didn't know where it was, but that might not be true, it may just be a story someone made up.

I wouldn't look for a 70-0 score though, unless they are just absolutely horrible, because Coach Thompson will empty the bench with everybody, if given the opportunity. Howard has scored some points this year though not many, averaging a little over 9 points per-game, while averaging giving up about 30. :P