coacht

possum

Until this issue is resolved by the Tssaa, that is if they do their job, this is going to be a major issue on any forum. When you are in the situation that a lot of the 1a schools are in you feel like the kid on the play ground who gets to play with the kids thats left after the the school bully has picked his team.

You may be right but I am not going to watch every conversation about games involving a public school vs a private school turn into that discussion. There is a board for that and that is where this discussion will take place. On the football board lets talk about the game.

You may be right but I am not going to watch every conversation about games involving a public school vs a private school turn into that discussion. There is a board for that and that is where this discussion will take place. On the football board lets talk about the game.

Touche'. It seems that some want to put in a public/private dig into every post they have. If they can't post without dredging up their pet peeves, they should be banned.

• 2 weeks later...
He should, It just hurts when a lot of schools are working so hard and will never get what they deserve.

Here is a simple quote from one of my first bosses, many moons ago. The sooner you learn the truth of this, the better off you will be in life:

"Never confuse effort with achievement. While both are admirable, one doesn't neccessarily lead to the other."

Edited by itzme