Fulton at Anderson Co

shortstop22

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Mounts a bigger concern then Jason Sanders, he is fast and a harder hitter. Also Sanders is over coming off season surgery and still running for over 500 yards in 6 games. GIve him a break.. Fulton will have trouble with the toughness of the mavs, but if mavs get stupid with penalties then Fulton will win this one......

I saw AC play Clinton. Now granted Clinton is a horrible football team, I was not impressed with AC. I also saw Fulton play AE. Without a doubt, Fulton has much more talent than AC. I think they will win this one. It may be close, since it is at AC, and they will fight hard to win, but I think Fulton is a better team. Fulton by 1.

jktfan

All you do is complain about the refs like they gave it to AC. Truth is AC is a much better team than Kingston and they had an off night on a night that Kingston played over their heads and still came out with the win. Kingston is the place that is well known for having the worst officiating of anywhere in the state and this has gone on for years. I guess thats why everyone that goes to Kingston saye that it is a 14 point spot before the opening kick off. Just take your loss like a man because there is more coming.

Jktfan you are right. The official couldn't identify the player that did it . But another thing in the game is when AC returned the punt for a TD. The official stands there and watches AC clip right in front of his face. It is very clear in my videotape of the game and even the ref turns his head to look at it . If thats not bad then I don't know what is.

Anderson County should be 5-1 today. Kingston came out and outplayed them in all phases of the game until it was too late in the game . The real score should be .

Kingston : 21

Anderson County : 14

Fulton watch out the refs are bad up there.

I posted on another thread about this. I heard from a very reliable source who wasn't particularly for either team that the kid from AC ran out of bounds three different times on the same play & they still gave them the touchdown. The same person also told me the holding call on the double reverse that would've (should've) been a touchdown was not holding. I don't know, I wasn't there, & the person that told me didn't care either way, they just commented on those two bad calls. I don't know what happened the rest of the game - sounded like a hard fought game the whole game. Anyways, GO FALCONS!

jktfan

All you do is complain about the refs like they gave it to AC. Truth is AC is a much better team than Kingston and they had an off night on a night that Kingston played over their heads and still came out with the win. Kingston is the place that is well known for having the worst officiating of anywhere in the state and this has gone on for years. I guess thats why everyone that goes to Kingston saye that it is a 14 point spot before the opening kick off. Just take your loss like a man because there is more coming.

Stop crying. Buddy I could care less who wins the AC/Fulton game. All I am saying is that some very bad calls were made. So maybe AC was on a bad night. They're kids and entitled to play bad some time. Guess what we know that at Kingston, we've experienced it ourselves. 3 weeks in a row to be exact. You can think that we have no talent if thats what makes you happy, but from where I'm sitting I know that every player and parent of a player on that team will tell you that we are no joke.

And the 14 point thing, I guess that goes both ways, because EVERYONE knows that when you come to AC what to expect.

Before you blame officiating watch the film. On the reverse that was called back, Kingston's receiver tackles the free safety. As for stepping out of bounds, never happened. AC escaped with a win against a very good football team. If #34 would have been healthy, Kingston would not have dropped all those other games. As for Fulton -AC, expect a better performance from the MAVS. It's payback time.

AE view. Both teams will be ready fot this one. Fulton continues to improve after the early loss to AE. The Mavs are not getting consistency from their offense. But their defense plays well and will be prepared. Watch out for the return game. Mounts can boot the punts. Two things can result from this. One he pins them deep in their territory or they muff a difficult high punt. Or he kicks it too far and it spreads out the coverage. You don't want to give Tylon Gibson space! Good luck to both. I will be there. AE plays Gibbs!!!!! Enough said.

Before you blame officiating watch the film. On the reverse that was called back, Kingston's receiver tackles the free safety. As for stepping out of bounds, never happened. AC escaped with a win against a very good football team. If #34 would have been healthy, Kingston would not have dropped all those other games. As for Fulton -AC, expect a better performance from the MAVS. It's payback time.

well buddy, I think your worng. Fulton is too fast for AC. granted AC is big but we are too fast for them. Tylon is quick on punt returns, and not to mention that MOO MOO ( Demarcus Stevens) ran back a ount return last week so. he might be doin somethin too. An we have an explosive offense at QB,WR's,RB,TE and our Deffense is quick too, and we are aggressive on both sides of the ball. so dont think its payback time right yet buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D