Coffee Co.

chs4life

WMSR will also be doing Tuesday, Oct. 14th game against Lincoln County. Guessing a win on Tuesday and they may do Thursday's game as well. But just a guess.

Who won this game, does anyone know? I've been out of pocket for a while. Is Coffee going against Tullahoma or how does the bracket look?

I only saw the second half and coffee was already down 2-0. Lincoln had a strong wind behind them the first half and took advantage of it. The second half, I thought Coffee dominated but just could not convert, plus the wind completely died down. There were numerous close calls but they seemed to almost do the same thing every play. Move it up the right side and try to cross it in. I think Lincoln had them figured out pretty well. It was a great game none the less and the live radio broadcasting was a real plus. Too bad that does not happen more often, but I guess that is reserved for the other football!

I only saw the second half and coffee was already down 2-0. Lincoln had a strong wind behind them the first half and took advantage of it. The second half, I thought Coffee dominated but just could not convert, plus the wind completely died down. There were numerous close calls but they seemed to almost do the same thing every play. Move it up the right side and try to cross it in. I think Lincoln had them figured out pretty well. It was a great game none the less and the live radio broadcasting was a real plus. Too bad that does not happen more often, but I guess that is reserved for the other football!

Thanks for the info and WMSR is really good at broadcasting Manchester's sports. You'd be surprised just how many people listen. A great service! :D