1A State Championship will be between Boyd and who

Nathan_Smithers#1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya'll don't get uptight over a comment from Smithers....he's already been on here asking his buddies if they're still doing their girlfriends of the week....

I would like to see BoydBuc go all the way, but I don't know if they're that good this year! We shall only wait and see!

I think people are counting S.P. out just because Boyd beat them the first time. Anyone at that game knows South Pittsburg fumbled at the 5 and inside the 20 that led to 14 points. The QB also had a night to forget. Missing wide open receivers time after time. I still think S.P is a team to be dealt with. If S.P makes it to the quarters that should be a great rematch. I think it could go either way next time. Cloudland is a good team. I won't take that away from them, but I really think S.P. and Boyd is just a little better. As for the west I see it being one of three teams. C.P.A, D.C.A, or U.S.J.

Well everyone still has to think about South Pittsburg and Boyd-Buchanan meeting again in the playoffs. More than likely this will happen.From what I have heard, Matt Peardon got hurt when they played last week and I know that Boyd is still good because they have the other running-back. That game should be good one and it could be closer than last time, that is what Boyd will have to go through to get to that state game.

:ph34r: