Wayne County at Collinwood

wildcatpride

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry wildcat pride, i havent been able to get on the internet in a while. i won't be able to make the game but i will be at next weeks game. good luck to the cats, i will be pulling for them. oh and ya the signature gave it away, right when i saw the signature i knew who it was.

another thing, why does collinwood have to refer to the wildcats as the kats, kittys kats, and all that stuff? does is it make you feel big and bad saying that stuff? and i would watch saying stuff about avery because if he hears this that is just more fuel for the fire that will be started up friday.

Edited by whosyadaddy

lets face it. wayne county has the best defense in the region. wayne county has the best arsenal of running backs in the region. they have 3 of the best in the state. cwood has a decent offense as long as they dont have to rely on dixon. but there defense is down this year and was nearly beat last week. im not braggin but its gonna be awful tough to stop ruddle lance and cj at the same time. wayne county is to powerful at each position on the field to be stopped now after what they have already done this year. im sorry cwood but ure reign in this district is over.

Mr. Pitcher, you obviously don't know anything about the stats between these two teams. Collinwood offensively is averaging around 400 yards a game and defensively they're averaging 180 yards a game. The Trojans are averaging 32 points a game and giving up an average of 11 points a game. The Wildcats are averaging 29 points a game, and giving up an average of 10.9. Last week the Trojans relied heavily on Dixon, he passed for 230 yards, 2 TDs and rushed for about 65 yards. He picked up key first downs throughout the game. Congratulations to Ruddle on getting Times Daily player of the week, but Dixon should have gotten it, because Wayne Co.'s game was against last place Eagleville and Collinwood was against a tough Huntland defense

1st things first Avery keep doing what ever it is you are doing if it works do it but do it safe.I have been critcized for the last 3 years by people thinking i took steroids,i have never done them.My idea on lifting is do whatever it takes as long as it is safe,SAFE.So keep lifting hard and tune everything bad out,keep WORKING hard.As long as you are bigger and stronger nthan your peers you will get criticized.

2nd i dont think whitten has anything on Vic and as of right now in dixons career and comparing him to ward at the same point dixon has got a lot of growing up mentally to even be compared to ward.I am not going to coment on Daniels being as good as me but he must be able to knock people out when i wasnt looking cause i havent seen it.He maybe as good of a runner maybe even better but what i can see he can not block near as good as me.Back to the game it will be a hard fought game on both sides of the ball both are good teams.Good luck trojans,One last thought is dont compare this years team to the past teams they all have there way of winning and they both have ben successful up till now.

Scottie Rich#28

Scottie, Who are you for, us or them? :D

Mr. Pitcher, you obviously don't know anything about the stats between these two teams. Collinwood offensively is averaging around 400 yards a game and defensively they're averaging 180 yards a game. The Trojans are averaging 32 points a game and giving up an average of 11 points a game. The Wildcats are averaging 29 points a game, and giving up an average of 10.9. Last week the Trojans relied heavily on Dixon, he passed for 230 yards, 2 TDs and rushed for about 65 yards. He picked up key first downs throughout the game. Congratulations to Ruddle on getting Times Daily player of the week, but Dixon should have gotten it, because Wayne Co.'s game was against last place Eagleville and Collinwood was against a tough Huntland defense

joseph had 204 rushing on 10 carrys with 3 td's and like 150 passing with another td. i don't care who you are playing, with numbers like that, you will win player of the week every time. and he also helped shut down eagleville's passing game. they didn't catch hardly anything on him all night. dixon did have a good game though. i watched it on film. huntland had some success running the ball on yalls self-proclaimed great defense. i hope that is a sign of things to come. i noticed that you had stated that the cats are allowing a tenth of a point less points per game than yall and i think that is pretty impressive since our non region game was against the 3rd ranked 2a team in the state lewis county. hmmm..... i guess our d is better than yalls. and if yalls is 2nd best in region then ours is first. thanks for clearing that up for us. it's hard to compare offensive numbers because neither team gets to play about half of the second halfs of the year. both teams have had quite a few blow outs. so neither team gets to play their whole game with their starters. although both teams will get to play their starters all game friday, and although both teams having high powered offenses, i think the defenses will shine and it will be a rather low scoring game. well, not really low scoring but lower the both teams average. way lower for cwood's. i'm pulling out my prediction: Wayne County: 25

Collinwood: 14

Edited by wildcatpride

Just as I suspected this thread has really taken off this week. With Wayne County being such a small county in terms of population (just 3 high schools all Class A but only two football schools), I view the rivalry between Collinwood and Wayne County as very unique to the state. It is a little disappointing that this game is not the last game of the year. In the last few years, Collinwood has definitely had the upper hand. Apparently, this year Wayne Co. has a good team, so maybe this rivalry will bring back the powerful emotion of the past. For those of you who have followed both teams, expect the winner to be the team to channel that emotion into positive plays and not negative ones.

Trojangirl i am for collinwood i was just making a point that whatever everyone was sayin about comparing the players to last years players is not even a comparison.Collinwood is good all i am sayin is that it will be a heard fought game on both sides of the football.GOOD LUCK TROJANS.i put that one on my last one, read it and you will see.

Trojangirl i am for collinwood i was just making a point that whatever everyone was sayin about comparing the players to last years players is not even a comparison.Collinwood is good all i am sayin is that it will be a heard fought game on both sides of the football.GOOD LUCK TROJANS.i put that one on my last one, read it and you will see.

Scottie

You know I was joking. I know you would never side with those Kittens!!! :D

joseph had 204 rushing on 10 carrys with 3 td's and like 150 passing with another td. i don't care who you are playing, with numbers like that, you will win player of the week every time. and he also helped shut down eagleville's passing game. they didn't catch hardly anything on him all night. dixon did have a good game though. i watched it on film. huntland had some success running the ball on yalls self-proclaimed great defense. i hope that is a sign of things to come. i noticed that you had stated that the cats are allowing a tenth of a point less points per game than yall and i think that is pretty impressive since our non region game was against the 3rd ranked 2a team in the state lewis county. hmmm..... i guess our d is better than yalls. and if yalls is 2nd best in region then ours is first. thanks for clearing that up for us. it's hard to compare offensive numbers because neither team gets to play about half of the second halfs of the year. both teams have had quite a few blow outs. so neither team gets to play their whole game with their starters. although both teams will get to play their starters all game friday, and although both teams having high powered offenses, i think the defenses will shine and it will be a rather low scoring game. well, not really low scoring but lower the both teams average. way lower for cwood's. i'm pulling out my prediction: Wayne County: 25

Collinwood: 14

:D You are right, we all know that Ruddle is an outstanding player. But if you want to go talking stats, wait until you have played us, Mt. Pleasant, and Moore Co. Then we'll see just how good his stats are, and how many points you'll give up. :D

Hey yall are pretty good trash talkers, I may half to come argue with you. MC is getting to boring. I have seen every team in the region play, and MP has the best and fastest RB's . They always have wheter they win or lose. Good luck to both teams. However, stats and past players don't win ball games. :D

TO PITCHER1224 WAYNESBORO HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR AND SOME GREAT PLAYERS BUT TO SAY THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE IS GOING A LITTLE OUT THERE DON'T YOU THINK. THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD GAME AND SHOULD BE A CLOSE GAME AS WELL. COLLINWOOD IS DOING BETTER THEN ANYONE THOUGHT THEY WOULD WITH LOSING THAT MUCH TALENT IT IS SOMETIMES HARD TO REPLACE BUT THE YOUNGER GUYS ARE DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB. THEY STEPPED RIGHT IN FROM THE FIRST OF THE SEASON AND TOOK CHARGE DIXON IS DOING GREAT AT QUARTERBACK AND ESPICALLY FOR HIS SIZE. COLT WHAT CAN YOU SAY HE IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS TEAM. WHITTEN AND DANIEL ARE HAVING GREAT SENIOR SEASONS. BUT THE TEAM THAT COMES OUT WITH A WIN IS THE TEAM WITH THE FEWEST TURNOVERS AND WHO EVER MAKES THE BIG PLAYS WHEN THEY ARE CALLED FOR.

COLLINWOOD 28

WAYNESBORO 14

PS PANTERMAN THELMA CAN NO LONGER GET ON COACHT AT WORK :lol: