Anderson County @ Austin East

AERoadrunners

I don't know about the two weeks in a row thing Hornet, I for one never complained about the refs at the Fulton game.

As for the hankie count, it was more about the calls that weren't made. The line judge who was moving the chains forward for an AE first down, while the ref was walkin off the holding penalty, and then guessing on where to bring the chains back to for the original line of scrimmage. The fumble when the RB got hit in the back that they ruled the guy already down on (not even close). One of the best hits of the night that was 5 yards out of bounds on a kick return, no call. The reciever that was tackled around the ankles while the ball was only about half way there, no call. The right hook to the helmet that #45 threw because he was frustrated at not being able to get around his block, no call. I could go on and on, just watch the replay it's all there.

I'm not saying the refs lost the game for AC. I don't believe in that. Lets not pretend though that the refs were not awful, they were.

Well this can go both ways. I worked the chain gang at this game and the line judge didn't see the flag on the other side that's why he told us to move. We told him that there was a flag so he brought us back. We knew where the line of scrimmage was because we marked it off.

Now that RB was already down when the ball came lose. One of the Refs had already blew his whitlse. Come on now, you had to see/hear that one.

The hit out of bounds. That was a good call because he was clearly falling into him not meaning to hit the boy..

But I think the refs had a good game. Like I said previous, "You can't get a good group of refs that will call the game 100% right" They did start out a little bad but they called it right down the line whenever the game became interesting.

But remember my motto for my little league team: Winners take the Pain and Losers just Complain.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I don't care how much you guys set in here yapping back and forth at each other about who is gonna win based on the season each team has had. Well this is exactly how it is gonna be.

AC-150 Rushing

AE-86 Rushing

AC-95 Passing

AE-115 Passing

AC-14

Final Score

AE-13

...A shame things as small as a(n) extra point can cost you a game. :lol::lol::lol::o

AC-14

Final Score

AE-13

...A shame things as small as a(n) extra point can cost you a game. ;);):huh:;)

Yeah it was a shame that it "came down to an extra point" I guess you're talkin' about the one AC missed. By the way, you got AE's score right what happen to the AC side? Whileycoyoteroadrunnerhunter007, I guess you have to wait til baseball season to catch a Roadrunner because you can't catch him in football.