Anderson County @ Austin East

AERoadrunners

First of all...if you AC fans get so mad abotu people talking about how you're fans treat each other...then you shoudl quit talking about it too. SINCE you (AC) brought it up...let's do talk about last year. Let's talk about how VERY rude the AC fans were when they made their trip top Knoxville. It was AWFUL...I witnessed it first hand because I had rude things said to me...including a man shouting directly at throughout the whole game...yes he was from AC! NExt...how about the group Fulton grads...who all fo which are very big and it is beyond me why someone would pick them otu of the crowd to start somethin with....anyway they were walkin down the track and a man from AC stood up in the stands POINTED his fginger at them...yelled obsceneties and racil comments ot them. THEN....and ONLY then....did Big Willie Todd and his friends start comin at the man...i really dont understand what he'd have to say to them anyway! I agree that just because there are a few bad seeds doesnt mean that all fo Anderson County is that way. But my mind is slowly changing as I continually see this thread growing and see what the people fo AC have to say. Listen to your own instrucvtion and LET IT GO!!! 2001 is over....Last year is over...and for the most part...THIS YEAR is over!!! And here's the thing....on one thred...I dont knwo if it was this one...a man said that AC might say that stuff up there but they wont say it when they go to AE...If you're gonna be that way...don't eb SCURRED!!! IOf u got somethin to say...say it...maybe then somebody over their on the East Bay will shut you up!!! Let's see how loud you get Friday night!

GO RUNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on Pigeon! I witnessed all of the above, also. But it started year before last when Fulton played at AC. Again, I'm not saying ALL of the fans were this way (but enough to put a bad taste in your mouth) - & to be honest, I don't really remember the student section doing anything. AC has a great student section who is there to support their team & that is obvious. They pretty much stay in their section & yell & cheer during the game & I think that is AWESOME! This was adults yelling stuff at the Fulton fans. Stuff I couldn't believe I was hearing. Then, they come to Fulton last year and started it up again! I am a parent & I had my three small children sitting with me & the adults were yelling racial stuff at our team, at our fans. When we asked them to stop because children were sitting there, they laughed and yelled it that much louder. That's what I'm talking about. But I mentioned earlier in this thread, or maybe another thread, I didn't witness that this year. Someone else said they heard something said on the AC sideline - that doesn't surprise me, but I, myself didn't witness any of that this year. I thought it was a very exciting high school game to watch. GO FALCONS!

I think that people underestimate Anderson Co. ability to stop the run. They are a runiing team, so naturally they should be able to do so. However, i don't think that Anderson Co. has sen the talent that AE brings at RB. This should be a good game, but giving the speed/home factor I say... AE-24 AC-20

ACCARP

I started this thread to get comments on the AC at AE game this Friday. Please don't talk about how the AC/Fulton fans are mad at each other. I thought this was going to be a good thread until I started reading all these negative things being thrown at each other. Now back to the AC at AE game....

Yes, AE is back in full strenght except for Kelvon Yancey which is still out with a broken leg.

But like many of you have said, this will be a good game. I'm looking forward to it.

Good post roadrunner! I have to say that while I'm not anxious for our kids to get hit, I am excited to see McCalister play again, he's fun to watch; and I've never seen Sean Mounts (AC running back) back off a would be tackler yet, no matter how much size he's giving up. should be good!

AE's gonna try and run (after all they're not called the roadpassers), and the question is can AC's defense dish out some hits of there own and stop the ground attack. I think they can. One things for sure, the pads are gonna be flyin.

See you there!

Yeah its going to be some hitting and you know Big #54 will be laying them. Now there's something that you should know about AE before you get to the game tomorrow. Not only can they run the ball, they can also throw the ball. So don't just expect the run, because they will air it out too. See that's something that many teams think AE is just a running team but they'll surprise you and throw it deep, short, or even deep again. So see ya tomorrow and don't forget to bring that cash for those good ol'chicken wangs and that dealious fish sandwhich. B)

My prayers are with you MAvs as you make your way to AE!!! After seein the SMACK that McAllister laid on that Gibbs boy last week...well...let's just say I dont wish that kinda pain on anybody...not even Anderson County!!! GO AE!!!

PS...they are right about the wangs...they're bangin....get'em while they're hot!!!!

As Always....GO FALCONS!!!!!