"IF" AC, AE, and Fulton wind up 6-1, 9-1

Bobericks

After reviewing the TSSAA website:

If Fulton and AC win out, and AE were to lose to only AC:

All three teams would be 6-1 in Region and 9-1 overall

In that situation the TSSAA 1) goes to most victories with teams with a winning percentage of 50% or better and 2) whose opponents have earned the most victories.

That would put the final standings like this

1. Fulton

2. AC

3. AE

Fulton has beat Seymour, Rutledge, and Carter---Seymour and Rutledge both have winning records

AC has beaten Greeneville, West, and Clinton---Greeneville has a winning record and West could finish .500

AE has beaten Webb, Howard, and Brainerd---Webb could possibly finish .500 but Brainerd only has 2 wins and Howard is 0 for the year

****I have completed my homework tonight on many fronts!!

Ok...when I researched it...i had fulton comin out first...ae second...and ac third....but anyway......hopefully ae will win this friday...im SURE they will....and these conversations will be pointless...but for all those interested...here's where you can read the rules......

http://www.tssaa.org/Handbook/football.pdf

Basically what it comes down to in the event of a tie is the strength of schedule of the teams in question...who their opponents are and their opponents records.

Also Boib...the rules say that ALL teams played are considered...except for the one where they only count teams in the same class.

Edited by PiGeOnS4LiFe

No, no Roadrunners--I wasn't trying to insult you or AE for their schedule. I was only pointing out things based on the TSSAA website my friend. I mean in years past Webb, Brainerd, Howard, and even Clinton on ACs schedule have been very, very good. I know Webb has played a killer schedule, but...Brianerd and Howard are down this year as is Clinton. It is no fault AE.

I'm still pulling for the HERD this week to stampede the beep-beeping Roadrunners just as you are pulling for the Roadrunners to outrace the HERD!! Good luck to both teams--hope both teams play exceptionally well this week!!