Dobyns-Bennett vs. Knox Karns

argaww03

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No question about it, Darrell Hayes IS the 2nd best receiver on this team. Dustin is a close 3rd he just has bad hands at times (like last year in the semi-finals against Riverdale). The only problem with D. Hayes is that Duran doesn't look his way enough. Hayes is quick enough and fast enough to be open on every play but it seems like he's only catching 1-3 passes a game and he should have the ball in his hands more. We have all seen what he can do on those punt returns where he has 2 or 3 returned for TDs.

But in this game,. DB big. I'm guessing 42-10. Coach Clark won't make it look that bad. He has too much class.

TRIBE ALL DA WAY!!

Lamons ankle is at 75% and he's having a little trouble pushing off with it and making cuts. He is improving each day and everything looks good. The coaching staff will not rush him, and he will not play until he is 100%. He wants to play now but it ain't gona' happen. You won't see him dressed out until the Science Hill game. This from a most reliable source.

WaCoJaCo :lol: .....secret agent man

Giddy Up Indian Nation!!

Who is going to make the long jouney to Beaver Country?? If ya gotta, ya gotta!!

I would say the Indian Coaching Staff is pleased that our last road game in Regular Season is, although 100 miles west, against one of the weakest teams in the League. Vegas has this one @ DB by 40 / Over/Under 50. D-B holds the series lead in this matchup ( 4 - 0 ) Average score: 38-7. DB scored 55 the last time we went to the home of the Beavers.

G. Clark is also happy that Lamon Williams will be able to fully (100%) recover from an ankle injury, just in time for the match up with Campbell Co and Science Hill, then the Playoffs.

I hope and expect that DB will play on the same level as they did last week @ Sevier County.. That was total domination, and total mismatch. I was not the only Indian Fan waiting to see that. DB could have scored 60-70 pts with no trouble, but as it was, every player who made the trip got in the game. Building depth and avoiding injuries. Graham Clark is a Genious.

Art's easy pick of the week

DB 51

Beavers 07