Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kangaroo,

If any of our poor public schools do decide to schedule the mighty Eagles, can we recruit and offer scholarships also? Certainly, we want to be fair, don't we? With regard to coaching, it should be easy to win when you have the advantage of recruiting and scholarships. Enough already! This is why the vast majority of coaches in TN have opted to separate the schools under TSSAA with even more division to come! They want a level playing field when it comes to competition. You folks have brought it on yourself!!!! That is why you have to schedule schools in KY and beyond. Play fair, play square! Old subject. Enough said.

I don't know, I mean, seeing as Ravenwood and Franklin are public schools, and I went to BA, I really don't know if I should go to a game between inferior teams...after all, I'm a spoiled kid. :blink::lol:

I can't wait to see these 2 games, and hope to meet the faces behind the screen names!

Edited by WesVols

Guest cneagles

This is merely for information sakes. I remember that last week there was an argument between someone about kenwood and centennial or something like that. I do remember that it was about the statement that Centennials region is not as tough as it sounds and they would always be 4th with the likes of Kenwood, Henry, and clarksville. Something to that effect. Well I did some research and whoever said it has a valid point. If you take out Franklin, Brentwood, and Dickson then the combined record of the rest of the other five teams is something like 9-27. And Centennial has 3 of those wins. I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND ANYONE...... I just think it makes for an interesting argument.

Edited by cneagles

BDD, Sorry, I missed your last post. rotflmao.gif

Those polls mean NOTHING. Stop basing which team is better by those things. They haven't played, and they won't play this season.

If you have better criteria to use in the discussion, by all means, post them. Your declaration of the polls as meaningless is, well...meaningless! The polls are as close as we are going to get to an unbiased opinion on the rankings.

Exactly what do you mean by "that's a level of football beyond this discussion" concerning the BA-MBA game???

Let your imagination run wild. ;)

If any of our poor public schools do decide to schedule the mighty Eagles, can we recruit and offer scholarships also?

Your post has nothing to do with the discussion about Williamson County football. Please keep comments like this on public - private board so the mods won't lock the thread. Thanks.

Best wishes to all for a safe and enjoyable night of high school football!