Knox Catholic vs. BGA

wtm3

ahhh yeah i can....i think. let me see here. first to drives were horrible for both teams. i fumbled and gave the ball back on our 20. dan sheridan picked one off on third down and got a touchback. first play i threw an 80 yrd TD to nick mcfadden.7-0. ryan karl returned the kickoff deep. harlin ran it in i think a couple plays later. 7-7. Dan nailed a 46 yrd field goal 10-7. nothing happened b4 the 1/2 and first drive we drove it 80 yards. and i ran in a 3 yard run. 17-7. they came back i think on the next drive to make it 17-14. harlin ran that one in too i believe. i think they stopped us and we had to kick it. then we had a big 4th down stop on like our 40. and then we drove it in from there. 4 yard td run by me. 24-17 and then a they drove down the field and completed a long pass and then #2 burped it while running for the endzone and fell right into Dan's hands. we got like 2 first downs after that and then had to punt away w/ like 2 mins left. and then nick picked one off on the first play of that series and we kneeled it from there and that was about it. it was a hard fought game for both teams. and im sure we will see them again.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, DaCheese, talk about eating crow. Hey now you can call Catholic the team to beat in D II-AA this year.

Once again, middle/east tn forgets about west tn. You still have Harding, ECS, and Briarcrest that can end up at Vandy as well. It looks like the second round will have BGA traveling to ECS and Harding or Briarcrest going to Knox. Catholic.

Ahhhhh ausdan don't be so modest. This win is a big deal. Get excited! Everyone thought catholic couldn't do it, and you guys went up to BGA and took it too them. This is just proof of where this school is heading in the future( take note that this is only Coach Pemberton's second year with the Irish). Also who ever made the comment about the western divsion is right...It should get interesting when it comes down to that time. All I know is, myself being a player once at catholic, I hope they take it to BC this year! One thing is for sure, catholic is a force to contend with this year! Take it to the house fellas! B)