MTSU?

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Oakland

to be honest who hates mtsu other than tennessee tech? i mean even western has a pretty friendly thing goin with middle. but anyways, both parents graduated from middle, so i was basically born a blue raider

Guest Oakland

yeah i think mccollum has to have a winning season next year, there is no reason why he shouldnt be winning with the talent, they have been so inconsistent over the last 2 years : ex: missouri and florida atlantic

As an alum, I would like nothing better than to see the Raiders sports programs excell. Sadly, the athletics administration runs things like we were still 1AA. The football program spends way too much of their time and energy prostituting themselves for money games. If we don't have enough money to run the programs, we should have never moved up.

It is time for the Raiders to quit quit playing the "homecoming patsy" role for big D1 schools and start focusing on winning conference championships. I don't care how close we play with some distracted D1 major like Missouri or even beat Vandy. The bottom line is, we still cannot beat N. Texas and win the championship in a minor D1 conference. The only consistent traits of the football program are it's inconsistency and it's habit of playing at the level of the competition.

The talent level of the past few seasons has been much better than the results would indicate. What is the problem? Something or someone needs to change here.

Until we start winning the conference and going to the bowl game, we are just another "mid major" fighting for recognition. Who is Middle Tennessee State University?...relatively few people know or care.