NEW Region 6 4A Rankings

toejamwarrior

Well after the dust has settled from all of last nights games and a few close calls for some big teams, here are the new rankings for our region.

1. Whitehouse (5-0)

2. Stratford and Pearl Cohn (4-1)

3. Northwest and Mt. Juliet (3-2)

4. Northeast Whites Creek Rossview (2-3)

5. Maplewood and Springfield (0-5)

Two weeks left men, what happens in the home stretch??

Does MJ have a chance to make the playoffs or do they start getting ready for next year? Can Northwest get past White House this week? Can Whites Creek upset PC? Will any more playoff berths be clinched or denied this week?? Any predictions??

Edited by toejamwarrior

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never count any team out. look at maplewood this week. as for you josh, my ego is not as big as white house's fans ego. we have not played well in 4 weeks and you are still trashing us. that is fine. nw will leave no doubt this week, because we are playing the #6 team in the state. what do we have to lose. granted a playoff spot, but we have ensured at least a bowl game. our goal this year is almost acheived. please count us out, we just want a good game with no penelities. no excuses to cry about. we want to see if we are ready to play with the big boys. your ego is beside itself, you are shooting off at the mouth, do you really know what we have. i coach here and i cannot tell you what we are going to do week in or week out. you must know something i don't. please inform me. by the way, heck of a line, can we find a kink, or have we already found one, two, or three, or more. you will have to wait all week to find out. Miss you dandy. do not miss this one.

never count any team out. look at maplewood this week. as for you josh, my ego is not as big as white house's fans ego. we have not played well in 4 weeks and you are still trashing us. that is fine. nw will leave no doubt this week, because we are playing the #6 team in the state. what do we have to lose. granted a playoff spot, but we have ensured at least a bowl game. our goal this year is almost acheived. please count us out, we just want a good game with no penelities. no excuses to cry about. we want to see if we are ready to play with the big boys. your ego is beside itself, you are shooting off at the mouth, do you really know what we have. i coach here and i cannot tell you what we are going to do week in or week out. you must know something i don't. please inform me. by the way, heck of a line, can we find a kink, or have we already found one, two, or three, or more. you will have to wait all week to find out. Miss you dandy. do not miss this one.

I NEVER trash talk; I just state the facts. Nowhere in any poll I've seen is White House ranked #6 in the state. Any poll that does so is obviously enacted by someone who has not seen us play. We have three wins by a field goal or less and have only dominated two teams thus far. However, good teams find a way to win and we are 7-1 on the season.

If Northwest plays as they have the past three weeks, they are dead in the water. You can't outscore us. We have too many offensive weapons. Keep it close and low scoring and anything is possible. Northwest scares me with their offensive capabilities, but defense will decide this game. This game could be VERY VERY close.

What are people's thoughts on the MJ Startford game? Does MJ have a chance at the victory or will this just be another game that will get Stratford ready for the playoffs? I think MJ has a shot, but they will have to play a perfect game on both sides of the ball. And the Bears need help from ohters this Friday also.