A Sad Day For Warren County Soccer

wc15

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC15, thank you for going ahead and posting this. Coach Hyatt was a man with a big heart and was loved by our players. His loss has deeply saddened our team. We know that many others in the soccer community got to know and appreciate this great man and will share with us in his loss. Our deepest regrets and condolences go out to his family. As I learn of the details of his funeral arrangments, I will post them on here. Please join with us in your prayers for his family. Coach Hamilton

Thank you Anderson for the post with the date and time of Coach Hyatts funeral. I must also agree with all I am on the rest of your post; I myself have never heard a negative thing spoken of Phil and have rarely heard him utter harsh words of anyone. His presence at Warren County High School as well as the soccer programs will be missed. Once again, please be with his family, friends, and players in your prayers.

I had the privilege to play for coach hyatt this year. He was the most caring and understanding man in the world. When i heard the news i felt like part of soccer had been taken away from me as well as a very important person taken away. The girls soccer team is not handeling this very well but more in need is his family. You will be sadly missed but I know that coach hyatt would not want everyone upset he would want everyone to be happy because he is in a much much happier place now. We all love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can honestly say Phil Hyatt was the nicest most unselfish man I have ever met or ever will meet in my life. This is some of the saddest news I have heard in a long time. He has been with the WC soccer program for many years, and has done tremendous things for it. Whenever someone needed anything he would bend over backwards to please them. This wasn't only true on the soccer field but in the classroom as well. He has touched many lives as well as my own and I wish I could thank him. He will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

The players, coaches, parents and families from Tullahoma send their condolences to everyone from Warren County on the loss of your Coach. It is always sad to lose someone suddenly in an accident, and we know it will affect your team not only for this season, but for a long time. We will be praying for all of you, and be thinking of you in the tough times ahead. God be with you and his family.