Milan vs Covington

timbertalker

After seeing bits and pcs of Cov. on tape, they could possibly pose a threat. They have excellent size, team speed, and the back is pretty good. The QB has an arm. A running game and a passing game is something Milan has not really faced in one game. Looks like Cov had some good athletes. I would hope Milan remains focused again this week. There is possibly 7 weeks of football left, the season is just barely 1/2 over. The dawgs should realize it is to early to let up, as their mission is incomplete @ this point. Go Dawgs 24-14

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go a head and talk it up. we love proving the haters wrong. Milan better think twice if they thaink thay gonna come to our house and beat us. Michael G has scouts coming from SEC schools and he wont diaspoint. Rob Smith will be lucky to get 50 yards on our defence. if all you want to see a blowout...come to C-Town and see the chargers ROLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chargers 36

Milan 0

This Friday Milan travels to Covington to take on the Chargers. The last time these two teams faced each other Milan went on to win the State 3A championship in 1999. By the way, they won the state 2A Crown the year before, moved up to 3A as the smallest 3A school and won the state title.

Certainly, Covington will be looking to even the score. The Chargers certainly are impressive with size and speed. Granberry is an excellent back and should be playing on Saturdays next fall.

I predict that this will be a real "slobber knocker." Here is wishing for a classic football matchup. Milan wins 35-14. GO DAWGS!

If Milan wins this game, they shouldn't have any trouble winning it all in 2A. I really don't think they have played a team the quality of Covington. Milan will find it hard to break the big play, with all the speed on defense that Covington has. If Milan wins I think it will be with their defense. Covington is predictable with their offense. I think Covington will win a close one without much scoring. Maybe 14-13.

I will have to go with......Milan! Milan has one of the best Backs in West Tennessee, Rod Smith. I dont know To much about Covington but I hear they are a pretty tough ball club. covington hadnt lost a region game in 6 years until Obion Central beat them. I also hear Covington has a talented tailback, I dont know his name but I hear he is pretty good. Good luck to both Teams but Ill go with Milan