DCA is going to stroke CPA

FPendleton6306

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

landerblue, come on up to the pressbox and meet me and bighurt. Yes the game starts at 7:30 central and it will be a good one. DCA has a great facility and are a class act. Good luck to our friends up on the mountain and go Lions.

:lol: I may do that. Think they will let me in with my Lander Blues on? :)

As far as predictions on the game. I like to wait until it is over... Seems much easier that way...

OnlineLC, I'm sure they won't let me in either... I have this disorder... Every 10 seconds or so I uncontrollably scream....GO LANDERS!... There is no known cure.. :P

CPA is DEFINATELY better than they were first of the year. See the Ezell game for that. In fact, seeing what they did to Ezell really scares me into thinking they might win it. *snaps back from deep trance* Oh oh Im back. DCA by a touchdown.

I don't think Ezell is up to par this year.

landerblue, come on up to the pressbox and meet me and bighurt.  Yes the game starts at 7:30 central and it will be a good one. DCA has a great facility and are a class act.  Good luck to our friends up on the mountain and go Lions.

B)  I may do that. Think they will let me in with my Lander Blues on? :lol:

As far as predictions on the game. I like to wait until it is over... Seems much easier that way...

OnlineLC, I'm sure they won't let me in either... I have this disorder... Every 10 seconds or so I uncontrollably scream....GO LANDERS!... There is no known cure.. B)

LanderBlue, You may not want to wear you blue and gold to the game. 4life may go off the deep end if he see's a Cloudland shirt. Did we talked on the Snack Shack porch yesterday? :D

Edited by MountainFan

DCA- 28

CPA- 14

i do believe DCA's defense can shut down Sikes. Yes, yes i know he's good, but still- with the height on our line, it'll be hard to get the ball out to him. Meacham may be to quick for the QB.

DCA's got this one in the bag- sorry lions.... :lol:

Edited by reppinDCA

This is the game for CPA to make a name for them selves.... they need to coem out with the passing Offense and pass all night use some play-action and pump fake some..... they need to stop DCA's winnign record they still ahve it in them to do it in my oppinion!!!

come on CPA!

CPA---- 24

DCA----14

:) the only reason you want cpa to win is because if they lose waynesboro will have to play them the first round. don't tell me you're scared

. . i do believe DCA's defense can shut down Sikes. Yes, yes i know he's good, but still- with the height on our line, it'll be hard to get the ball out to him.

ReppenDCA, Josh Pollock (CPA QB) is a pretty tall kid himself. Certainly any height on DCA's line is an advantage, but Pollock may be one of the taller QBs DCA will have played against. Should be a good matchup.

Edited by Bighurt

LanderBlue, You may not want to wear you blue and gold to the game. 4life may go off the deep end if he see's a Cloudland shirt. Did we talked on the Snack Shack porch yesterday? :)

Hey MountainFan.. Sure did.. I have to at least wear my lander hat. Gotta support my boys. I think most will be glad to see us. So we can see what these two teams are really made of. We are good people just crazy about our team B) .

Hey robjim... Where is the best place to stay there close to DCA? I told my wife that we would stay the night and shop the next day. My trade for getting to see the game :D ...

Hey robjim... Where is the best place to stay there close to DCA? I told my wife that we would stay the night and shop the next day. My trade for getting to see the game :D ...

Landerblue,

DCA is in Donelson which is not too far from the airport or Opry Mills which is a huge shopping area that replaced the Opryland Theme Park a few years ago. There are lots of hotels around both of these locations.

By the way I do have a cure for you shouting out "Go Landers" it does however require you to become a Vanderbilt fan and the side effects from the treatment vary from burying your head in your hands all the way up to turning up to Football Games with a Grocery Bag over your head so nobody recognizes you.

Based upon where you live, I would stay with the status quo if I were you.