A Miss Basketball

BuffGuy00

Gotta go with my hometown girl MICHELLE SNOW of CLARKRANGE! I heard she is getting some attention from a couple of SEC and Conference USA schools, is that true? Personally, I would love to see her in Tennessee Tech purple and gold.

Isn't last years winner from Bradford, who's name I dont recall, a senior this year. I was suprised she won since Bradford has been having such a bad teams. How did that happen?

Edited by BuffGuy00

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the Eason girl will be a top contender again.

Catalyst, Maybe you saw Snow on a bad night, she is a smooth platyer, averaging 20+ last year and pulling down 10+ rebounds. She is a conteder, trust me.

1Aobserver, I don't think it matters as much now how well a team does. I have said this once, and I certainly don't mean anything personal about it, I bet the Richardson girl is a greta girl and great player, but I disagreed with her getting Miss Basketball last year. Bradford wasn't even a state contender.

My vote went to Eason last year, but I thought she had graduated-----didn't know she was just a jr. Is she gonna play college ball?

I hope that Snow does get some attention this year like you guys are talking. You gotta remember, she has a great supporting cast to help her out. Michelle is a super gal and she has a lot of heart. She wants her team to win. Good Luck Michelle, Kari, Jordan, Miranda, Jaclyn, Amanda, and all you other gals- Have a great year.

She had a bad tournament and Westmoreland shut her down. If she has another year this year like last, she can be a contender.

Buffalofan is right, these Miss Basketball finalist have to have some girls to help them out. Alot of people who win that award take that for granted.

How good will 8A and Westmoreland be this season, Catalyst???

Edited by BuffGuy00