My Mr. Football Ballots....

DelTavian

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falson4

I can the forty in 45.3, I think you meant 4.53!

Heh, not that it matters now....but I think everyone in the state knows how fast Michael Edminston is now. Last night against Riverdale he outran everyone on their team for 90 yards. Riverdale only had one guy with even a chance at catching him and even he wasn't fast enough. I feel confident he'll win Mr. Football, and I'm sure the a lot of the Riverdale fans who saw him play a couple of times this season and what he can do will agree he's probably the best all around athelete in the state.

Guest region4fan

No one deserves Mr. Football more than Michael Edmiston from Lincoln County. He has over 1,00 yds rushing and also in passing. He is a playmaker!! I don't think that anyone who has seen him could honestly root for anyone else. He made a believer of me when he was a junior!!

Also want ot add that I still think that Chris Smith and Carlos Crawford were worthy of a nomination! Oh well!

You said 1,00 yds..We all know what you meant. Thanks for your opinion. I was just interested so I looked up his stats on the tennessean website. This is what I found.

Rushing

164 carries for 1393 yds(4 yds shy of our RB Josh Gregory) averaging out to 8.5 yds per carry.

17 rushing TDs with 1 2pt conversion.

Passing

54 completions in 119 attempts for 1257 yds averaging to 23.3 yds per catch.

16 TDs with no 2pts.

4 Ints with only 1 in regular season.

Most people who've seen him run agree he's likely in the 4.4 40yd speed range. He's one world of an athelete. Congrats to him and the rest of the Falcons on an impressive season. You gave so many with so little so much hope and something to believe in. You believed in yourselves and it showed to everyone who saw you play. Thanks for the inspiring moments and memories.