CPA - DCA sore?

Govolss

I am sorry that I did not get to meet Landerblue and friends but I am sure that OnlineLC kept them entertained.

baldcoach is in fact bald.

I was proud of our boys tonight. They kept their poise and made some big plays. Luke Landers was awesome. However, I think DCA is a very good team.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on my way out of town for a few days, but must say again: Coach Pack and staff are awesome. 2 weeks ago they showed a bunch of teenagers that winning means nothing without honesty, and since then they motivated those boys to overcome what seemed to be very bad odds. They are not only the best staff in TN, but true molders of character in young men.

By the way, Bighurt, your son had a great game, probably his best-even after being injured. They've grown up fast, haven't they?

i figured cpa would win this one dca was doing way too much bragging what does the playoff picture look like on that end of the state

The most likely playoff picture would have DCA 1st, Ezell 2nd, CPA 3rd, Davidson 4th.

In week 1 of the playoffs, CPA will probably visit Collinwood and Davidson visit Wayne County.

If CPA and DCA win week 1, they meet again week 2. If Ezell win Week 1 and 2 of the playoffs, they would then face the winner of DCA/CPA in Week 3.

Well, on my way out of town for a few days, but must say again: Coach Pack and staff are awesome. 2 weeks ago they showed a bunch of teenagers that winning means nothing without honesty, and since then they motivated those boys to overcome what seemed to be very bad odds. They are not only the best staff in TN, but true molders of character in young men.

By the way, Bighurt, your son had a great game, probably his best-even after being injured. They've grown up fast, haven't they?

Rick,

Thanks. Yes, they do grow.

I kept thinking we were going to throw deep to Will and break their backs. Maybe, we can keep that in our back pocket for another day.

Edited by Bighurt

Alot has been said about Luke and Travis and all deserved but kudos to the line - offensive and defensive. Lineman rarely get mentioned but great job - Will, Ben, Joseph, John Michael, Andrew, Marshall. Levi and Brandon got good licks in. Special teams - way to go. Keep it up. One HEART got it done. Great job!

Well said, FBGirl, well said. The line made it possible for the big plays.

I'm sure Coach Pack told the team they played great against a very good DCA team, and to enjoy the win until Monday. There's more to do.

my2sons,

Also well said. That game is over. CPA needs to get back to work Monday and get better if we want to keep our season going. Don't forget FRA almost beat us in 2000 when we went undefeated.

Greetings all from the 'nooga...

My days and nights are now hopelessly mixed as I got home around 3:30 Sat morning and had to get up early to play chaperone...*sigh*

What a game! I brought my little brother telling him it was the best game in the state on Friday and I was right. Just when I thought CPA was gonna walk away with it in the third DCA scores 2 in a row! WOW!

Anyway, congrats to CPA's verrry good defense...especially a very quick nose tackle who is related to someone on the boards (right Bighurt?) and had 2 sacks and several hits for losses.

It will be a priviledge to play either team again...assuming we are still alive in the finals. :P

p.s. I'm not really bald...my hair just migrated ;)

I am sorry that I did not get to meet Landerblue and friends but I am sure that OnlineLC kept them entertained. 

Bighurt....Exactly what is your definition of entertainment? :blink:

OnlineLC is a jolly fine bloke or however they said it in the Mother country.

My definition of real entertainment would be a well-contested high school football game on a cool October Friday night. It doesn't get any better than that. :(

OnlineLC is a jolly fine bloke or however they said it in the Mother country. that. :blink:

Thanks for the compliment Bighurt, A Fine Bloke is indeed an expression we use.

Sorry I did not get to meet you Baldcoach but I was tasked with keeping you Boyd folks and Cloudland folks apart. Y'all are not as sofistukated as us Midul Tennessee folks and we were reel wurried yus'all were going to start feuding.