Jeff Co vs Bearden

2Good4u

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do have a defensive answer for Scooter Houston.....and it'll just have to wait til Friday. We also have an answer for Jennings. As many wepons as you guys have......we have a good scheme to counteract them. And as far as speed......we have three db's in the 4.4's. Two start and one you will see a lot of.

If our offense is clicking, this game might get interesting. I will do my best to make the offense a real weapon friday night.

I just gotta say Dan1960, Lincoln Co beat Franklin by 5. You pointed this out acting like it was a weak game for Lincoln Co. If anyone beats Franklin by 5 they are among the top 5. That was the first game of the season and you open your mouth and say, "oh Lincoln Co only won by 5 that game" I live here in Nashville and I have seen Lincoln Co, Brentwood, Franklin, Jeff Co, And DB. You (Jeff Co) would count your lucky stars to beat Franklin by 5. Frankilin ain't #4 in the AP for nothing. Lincoln Co is playing the best ball in 5A. How are these people that know nothing allowed to post?

PS I still pick Jeff Co by 2 TDs

Edited by bud

We do have a defensive answer for Scooter Houston.....and it'll just have to wait til Friday.  We also have an answer for Jennings.  As many wepons as you guys have......we have a good scheme to counteract them.  And as far as speed......we have three db's in the 4.4's.  Two start and one you will see a lot of.

If our offense is clicking, this game might get interesting.  I will do my best to make the offense a real weapon friday night.

I find it hard to believe that this year's Bearden team is better than last year's without a Colquitt. This year's edition of the Patriots is better than last year's. So that means...

Improved team > Not improved team

Thats equals win for the Patriots. It will be senior night, the boys will not overlook this game.

I also find it hard to believe that you will stop the Patriot O. DB really been the only team to SLOW DOWN the unstoppable force and even they didnt shut it down. I just dont see any merit in anything you say.

Edited by LawyerMilloy

The D-B passing game had a rough night against Bearden...the Bulldogs play tough and again, I like their punter/kicker...but, unless they are allowed to play 18 on defense or their starting 11 are carrying guns, they can't slow down, more/less stop the Jefferson Co offense...too good, too fast, too explosive...but, as the good Lawyer has said, on any given night strange things can happen (LawMan, I know that's not an exact legal quote...but, I also understand the Lawyer Malloy reference, so I am not fearful of a lawsuit or anything like that)...and remember it is Halloween...maybe that's it, the Bulldogs will be in costume, or maybe "The Great Pumpkin" will rise out of the playing field and...I don't think he could stop Jennings or Houston either. Both teams play with class and that is real important in this day and time. Good luck to both teams, but this one belongs to the Patriots.

Roll Tribe Roll

The D-B passing game had a rough night against Bearden...the Bulldogs play tough and again, I like their punter/kicker...but, unless they are allowed to play 18 on defense or their starting 11 are carrying guns, they can't slow down, more/less stop the Jefferson Co offense...too good, too fast, too explosive...but, as the good Lawyer has said, on any given night strange things can happen (LawMan, I know that's not an exact legal quote...but, I also understand the Lawyer Malloy reference, so I am not fearful of a lawsuit or anything like that)...and remember it is Halloween...maybe that's it, the Bulldogs will be in costume, or maybe "The Great Pumpkin" will rise out of the playing field and...I don't think he could stop Jennings or Houston either. Both teams play with class and that is real important in this day and time. Good luck to both teams, but this one belongs to the Patriots.

Roll Tribe Roll

:(:) The only lawsuit I am associated with is the one I wear to weddings and funerals.

I heard Britton Colquitt will be attending the game and will be dressed as an inmate as his Halloween costume. OH wait that wont be his costume, he was cited for underage consumption amoung other things.

The only way Bearden wins this one is if The Great Pumpkin shows up with Lucy and she pulls the ball away from Travis Jenkins causing a chain reaction of injury and mayhem.

BHS-you have been talking up the Beardern puppy dogs since this past summer. I respect your enthusiasm, but lets face it they are still not as good as they should be.

Every game we have played this year has been one we could win. We have not been blown out or anything even close to it this year. We are a good team that just isn't executing in a way to win.

and of course we aren't as good as we could be. If we played to our potential, we might be playing for a region championship Friday.

Well "bud", it takes one to know one. If you think he don't know anything, look in the mirror. Five is not that big of a number. Fifteen is a big number. Five is not. Truly, I want to see Jeff Co. play Lincoln. Jeff Co. is gonna go as far as they want to and right now they want to go to state and they're heading that way in a hurry. Murfreesboro better watch out. *JCT*