tophat

NWHS145 I am the assisstant coach at Kenwood Snake weighs anywhere from 108-111 everyday at practice. Your coach also assured me that Bird weighed right around 108. So my very accurate sources are your coach for knowing what Bird weighs and myself for weighing Snake daily.

Edited by tradewind

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a wrestler who could get some notice from Antioch named Joe Zamora. Joe came oen match from the state last year in a tough region 6 that included state qualifiers Abdullatif(Overton), Benson(Hillsboro), Martin(Maplewood), and Tucker(Stratford). Joe placed 3rd at the Brentwood Tourn., 2nd ant McGavock, beat Benson, and the kid from Kenwood. he will be back at 103 and will make some noise this year.

NWHS145 Snake weighs anywhere from 108-111 everyday at practice. Your coach also assured me that Bird weighed right around 108. So my very accurate sources are your coach for knowing what Bird weighs and myself for weighing Snake daily. Good enough?

For the record. Tradewind is my assistant coach. Also, the antioch kid beat a different Kenwood Kid. It was not Jahmal "Snake" Shelton.

Johnny Masters

Kenwood Knights Wrestling

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed the rankings from MatMan changed. Does anyone know for sure where Pair and Bundy are going? Pair didn't look very big last year, and I heard that Bundy was going 112. Anyone know for sure who is going 103 and who will be tough? Some names to throw around: Morris (Bradley Central), Soddy Daisy's kid, Shelton (Kenwood), Martin (Maplewood)

hmm, Bundy will definitely not be at 103 this year..112 was enough of a challenge for him to get to and I don't think he has much weight (besides muscle) to lose. But the Freshmen wrestlers at 103 replacing him are pretty talented, maybe not state contenders yet but they have a lot of drive and will definitely be ones to look out in the future if not this year.

• 1 month later...