MARION COUNTY FANS!

keyshawn11386

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#10 Travis Jones fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line as he was about to score a touchdown, #88 Tyler Moore fumbled the ball on a kickoff which set up a Houston County score, #24 John Patrick had a long run down to about the Houston County 10 yard line or something like that but got called back also. Houston County did a good job and they didn't let the turnovers slow themselves down, but Marion would have won if they wouldn't have made key turnovers.

But mcmilan pick wasnt key was it...they just scored on it...After the fiurst quater houston county plainly whipped them in all aspects of the game...Bad field position killed houston county...And about the holding pentalty that got called back...Did it ever occur to you if he wouldn't of got held they wouldn't of scored?Once agian HC defense pitched a shutout second half!!!I could see the turnover difference being a difference if it was a closer game!!!Without HC early letdowns this game would of been ugly!!

You need to shut up GotGame, at half time we had allowed you all to rush for 0, yes ZERO rushing yards. Our defense clearly played great up front and to say that this was a beat down you need a head checked. Marion beat theirselves with 6 freakin fumbles and an interception. Nobody will win with turnovers like that. Early on we dominated you all, accept it, then we kept on killing ourselves. Your defense couldnt stop us and the only way you all could score was long lucky passes. So you really should focus on David Lipscomb because if you dont you will get killed, heck you will get killed if yall do.

Edited by keyshawn11386

Marion beat theirselves with 6 freakin fumbles and an interception. Nobody will win with turnovers like that. Early on we dominated you all, accept it, then we kept on killing ourselves. Your defense couldnt stop us and the only way you all could score was long lucky passes.

First off i want to say sorry it took me so long to post soemthing.....I HAD TO PRACTICE TODAY!!(unlike some i know)Did you realize that HC also had 4 turnovers? ...well we must be really really really lucky since those "LUCKY" passes seem to fall in his hands regularly..Maybe you guys just need to work on your coverage or maybe getting more pressure...You did dominate us early ...like i said bad field position and turnovers will do that...About our defensive struggles...We gave you guys one touchdown the whole game...But i guess that isnt stopping you now is it???SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD SCOREBOARD..And dominating the game ...yeha you had the ball longer than we did (GREAT JOB) BUt it wasnt our game plan to go down there and hold the ball all night like you try to do ....We strike fast and often...and our defense plays well especially when they get near the endzone!!

LUCKY PASSES- TREY MITCHELL RECEIVING TOTALS ON THE YEAR

44REC 1265 YARDS 28.8AVG 13TDS

NO TELLING WHAT HIS YAC IS - JUST A LITTLE INFO TREY MITCHELL HAD 3 CATCHES AGAINST YOU ALL AND 3TD RECEPTIONS....SO EITHER HE IS THAT GOOD AND BY ALL MEANS WE ALL KNOW HE IS...OR YOU ALL ARE THE ONES THAT CANT TACKLE YOUR WAY OUT OF A PAPER SACK

TACKLING OUT OF A PAPER SACK- WE HAVE 3 PLAYERS THAT WILL HAVE OVER 100 TACKLES BY THE END OF LIPSCOMB GAME- (TOTALS)

TREY MITCHELL-132

SETH HAMILTON-119

MATT ROUSE (WHO MISSED 2 GAMES)-94

BUT YOU ARE RIGHT WE CANT TACKLE

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT WE TACKLED YOU EVERY TIME ON OFFENSE EXCEPT ONCE I MEAN YOU ONLY HAD 6 POINTS ON OFFENSE.

THE QB'S STUPIDITY GAVE YOU A FREEBIE OF 6 POINTS AND THAT IS ALL SHE WROTE...BUT YOU ARE RIGHT WE ARE POOR TACKLERS WHO SEEMINGLY ALLOWED ONLY 6 POINTS ON DEFFENSE.....ZERO IN THE 2ND HALF...

YOU SAY YOU STOPPED THE RUN BUT YET DERRECK THOMPSON #32 ENDED UP WITH 109 YRDS RUSHING ON 15 CARRIES BUT IM SURE YOU WILL COME UP WITH AN EXCUSE THERE TOO...ALL IN ALL IS WELL BUT WE WON....39 TO 15 GAME OVER

I would like to commend Houston County for their victory over Marion. Yes, turnovers hurt Marion very bad, as well, as penalities. That is part of the game. Houston County has a good team and played very hard. Marion got away from the technique they were using on #44 and it got them. The execution on some pass plays also hurt them badly. Houston County just carried out there gameplan better than Marion. This is a playoff game ....you can't afford to make the mistakes Marion did and expect to win. Marion played very hard, as well, Houston County played hard too. Just wasn't meant to be for Marion on this night. I love Marion more than anything, but you have to hand it to Houston County. They did the right things when they had too. Marion will come back and play hard in the future. They just have to learn how to get the job done when it is all on the line. And they will...... Good Luck Houston County, give David Lipscomb all they can handle.