CLINTON BASKETBALL

babydal2506

What's up all u Clinton fans!! Basketball season is just around the corner......Clinton is going to be tough this year.... We have 5 returning seniors....No one is going to be able to stop the Dragons this year. We got Tevah Morris and AJ Freeman which both are 6'9" and no one is going to be able to stop them in the low post....The Dragons also have Mykail Vibert back. He is with out a doubt the best player in the district this year, teams are going to have a hard time matching up with him this year!! At the guard spots for the Dragons, we have me myself, Jonathan Dye at the point, and Dandrus Whitt and Travis Borum on the wings. Now that is the best guard front u can get right there...for all the people at AC who think that Andrew and Lowry are the best!!! If Whitt and Borum get hot, it's going to be a long night for the opposing teams....The Dragons believe that they can make a run for the State Championship this year...We will just have to see what happens!!!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, Clinton will be one of the toughest teams to beat. Hopefully it will be like the past with some teams that Clinton has had. Guys, I think that you look like a team that will go far, but only if you all want it. And work as a team and decide what you want to do and where you want to go. I wish you guys all the luck in the world and I'll be there supporting you as much as possible. I hope you show everyone around here what a true Dragon is like......

Clinton has a great chance to go anywhere that they want, but we will have to wait for the season to start to see how they match up against everyone else around here. Hopefully we can break a 3 record again just because we seem to be on that night. When everyone steps up their game their will be no one standing in the Dragon's way....

With the size and power Clinton has, especially with Vibert coming back, the last thing they want to do is try and break any 3 point records. That would be dumb basketball.

The year they broke the 3-record, they went undefeated during the regular season. The playoffs came and J. Shepherd gets called for a T in warm-ups for dunking, and then dispite a poor shooting night all around, against a team they could have dominated inside, they continued to throw up 3's and took an early exit from the playoffs with a Clinton team that could have won it all. This is an instance of this teams lack of dicipline.

to the mav what are you talking about clinton has much discipline this year and i will bet anyone that the dragons will not be stopped by anybody around here. best belive that partner. you must be a dummy if you think differently. and i will bet my house says clinton will hammer ac both times this year. to the powell kid this is not a tough district unless you play for someone besides the clinton high school dragons. little prediction clinton-88 ac-55 and if anyone has to say anything about the 5 seniors at ac it dont matter the age if you cant play the game!!!!!

Yes Clinton has loads of talent this year, and should be great, but they won't play a disciplined game of basketball, they never do, they play street ball. They should beat AC twice this year, but I have a feeling that with the way coach E instills discipline into the way his guys play defense, and RUN their offensive sets the undersized Mavs will probably pull of the upset once this year. In the other game I imagine it will be like the game at Clinton last year where Clinton will be up by 30 with 2 minutes left and the dragons will still have in all 5 starters running their full court press (another example of an undisciplined program). This is my guess, and balla I don't want you to bet your house, I don't have any Barbies to put in it anyway.

i just returned from showing austin east that it was a good year to take the mighty dragons off there sche. we beat them um about 20. so what do you have to say about discipline now partner. and for the comment about the blowout last year you can count on the same thing happening twice this year ask ae about that. and about your little upset i dont think so. we out man you our bench is better then your starting five. you dont have a chance to play with us so dont think you can. when is the last time you all beat a austin east. i dont see how you think we are undisciplined when we have won more district titles and region titles then you all have and you all play in the weekest distict around here if you do make the region your always out in the first round. yes mykail vibbert is back and about the two supposed studs at ac he has herd what you all have been saying and he is ready to see if you all can back it up on the court. and the comment about clinton can play as a team all 5 clinton starters were in double figures tonight and as well as dye was in assit also.