Surpise Teams

Tdooley

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Sweetwater I think the team will be a big suprise. I am not on here making any predictions about state I am just saying I belive that Sweetwater will have a very well balanced attack this year and will be much better than they have been in the last few years maybe win more then 7-9 games a year. I predict Sweetwater to place In the top three in their district and also in the region but the best team in the region I belive will be the Howard Hustlin' Tigers that little guard they have can shoot the lights out all day long!

I think that Hickman County will surprise some people in AAA. They are well coached and have great size. They are led by junior post Matthew Dotson who is one of the top juniors in the state. Expect him to be doule and triple teamed this year but have no fear. The four other starters arn't slouches. Sr. Grant Leaver is one of the best three point shooters in the mid-state, PG Sr. Micheal Jenkins plays great defense and can see the floor beautifully, Sr. guard Mason Floyd has a great shot and also sees the floor great, and the final starter is Jr. wing-man CeeJa pillow also plays great defense and will light up the net from deep. They also have a few young guys who will come off the bench and impress some people. So don't be shocked if you loose to HCHS because they are one of the most underrated teams in the mid-state.