District 12A

tfranks24

Hey timdog or whatever your name is you might be right wayne co could come out and finish 3rd in the district but i dont see that happening. They have way to many scorers to not win the district J.D. Bryd 14 ppg last season, Tyler York 12 ppg last season, Justin Bryant 21 ppg last season (best in the district), Lance Nutt 8 ppg laast season and probably the best pg in the district so wayne co might get 3rd but i don't see that happening.....but hey anything can happen Smmertown and Perry Co. are both good teams so we'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... was lookin' through these posts again.. kinda forgot about Wayne Co. picking up Bryant when I posted, lol... kinda changes things a lil' bit. It's still a toss-up though.. I think S-town, PC, and WC will play close games and they should be interesting games to watch, and when I said "Wayne Co. on top??" earlier, I wasn't tryin' to put them down.. if I wasn't from Summertown I'd prolly be all for WC.. all I can say is that I hope ya'll put PC to shame in your games during the season (not a big PC fan, lol.) ... maybe we'll see a S-town vs. WC game for District C-ship... anyhow though, best of luck to WC's season this year, I'm still gonna be cheering for my team though, SUMMERTOWN!!!!

Wayne Co. is going to be pretty tough this year but also will perry co and summertown all will be a close game it will just be who is hitting or not. If white and james from summertown are having good games they will be tough to beat but if Bryant and Byrd are hitting i don't see any team in the district beating them. We will just have to wait and see it will be exciting this year.

i guess all the perry co and summertown people are living in the past and thinking about how they have been dominating the district but things are about to change. i thought wayne co would more than likely be the top team this year but when they added bryant (the best player in the district hands down) they will definetly finish first. perry co has killed wayne co with post play and this new guy may be good but he wont be as good as richardson was. summertown lost some big players and i dont think that white and james will be able to carry the team by themselves. im gonna go ahead and GUARANTEE that wayne co will finish first this year. but perry co has to be the favorites right now since they won it last year. with byrd, bryant, nutt, york, and mosley (who finished up the season strong) i think this team is the best overall this year. by the way who does perry co or summertown have that can shut down bryant, if you key on him then you put a weak player on byrd, no one matches up good with wayne co except for mt pleasant and thats only because they are real athletic.

1. wayne co

2. summertown

3. perry co

4. mt pleasant

oh ya whoever said they cant wait until wayne co and cwood plays, i hope that they are from waynesboro and hope to see a good ole fashioned butt woopen. it definetly wont be a close game. it will be very ugly.

Keep picking MP to finish in the 4 spot. If these guy can come together early and gel, District 12a better look out. Hopefully like thr football season, the Friday nights were exciting. Now with basketball hopefully the Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and some Saturday nights will be just as exciting. PLAY BALL AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Wayne Co. played two scrimmages against 3A Lawrence Co and one against Scotts Hill yesterday. We were very competitive against a very athletic Lawrence County with a deep bench. Scotts Hill is down this year and couldn't match up at all. We got three starters back from football and they are looking good despite the fact they haven't picked up a ball since summer camp. First game is this Friday against McNairy Central. Hopefully we can make a statement that we are legit. Good luck cats.