whose the best bowler in the state?

Boro Balla06

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jock what you said was so non believable and so stupid I feel that we are all dumber for having read it. I bowl at Sevier Co. we went to state tourney 2 yrs in a row. Hunter Pavlik of Hendersonville is very good carried a 241 avg. through the state tourney. The best high school bowler i have ever seen was Daniel Hannigan of Hendersonville, he bowled a 300 in the championship match the only perfect game I have ever seen. He almost did it again last yr. but left the 10 pin on his 2nd ball of the tenth.

Jock what you said was so non believable and so stupid I feel that we are all dumber for having read it. I bowl at Sevier Co. we went to state tourney 2 yrs in a row. Hunter Pavlik of Hendersonville is very good carried a 241 avg. through the state tourney. The best high school bowler i have ever seen was Daniel Hannigan of Hendersonville, he bowled a 300 in the championship match the only perfect game I have ever seen. He almost did it again last yr. but left the 10 pin on his 2nd ball of the tenth.

I was there to watch both of those great bowlers. I heard Hannegan was doing well at his college, but I havent heard from Pavlik. Hannegan has alot of enthusiasm when he bowls, not holding anything back. Kyle Garza from Hendersonville is doing good as well this season.

I was there to watch both of those great bowlers. I heard Hannegan was doing well at his college, but I havent heard from Pavlik. Hannegan has alot of enthusiasm when he bowls, not holding anything back. Kyle Garza from Hendersonville is doing good as well this season.

Do you go to Hendersonville? Our girls played your girls last year in the first round. Did Hannigan get a scholarship to bowl at Ohio State. (thats what I heard) He is great but also very inconsistant, he pulled off a 148 after bowling a 289. But assissted me in witnessing the only 300 I have ever seen, so he has my respect.

• 3 weeks later...