DOBYNS-BENNETT VS. SCIENCE HILL UPDATE

Scoutman

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DB DOMINATES THE GAME FROM THE GIDDY UP ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!

STILL KING OF THE HILL AND BEAST OF THE EAST FOR THE 9TH TIME!!

It was to much Indians as the Tribe looked more like a contender than like a pretender against Karns. Big improvement of Offense tonight. I think a key was the DB went to "QB Under Center" opposed to the 75% Shotgun Snap. Deffense has to commit more to the run if you take the straight snap, good move Graham Clark.

Defense was really strong in the 1st half and really all the way thru the end of the 3rd. Shutting down all of SH offensive possesions. SH 1st drive was really the only drive they had in the 1st half.

Ben Cotty keyed all but 1 KO into the endzone for a touchback. He also kicked 2 Field Goals (39, 32) and made all 5 Extra Points. He would have been a great Fantasy League Kicker tonight.

Duran Ferguson played really good. He made much better decions with the ball than he has in the last 2 games.

Lamon Williams, a little rusty, but not much, had some flashes of greatness.

DB WINS HOME FIELD IN THE 1ST ROUND AND EVERY ROUND THEREAFTER, ALL THE WAY THRU, AS LONG AS THEY WIN, TO THE FINALS. A huge win for DB.

Hey, congratulations to the Toppers on a great Regular Season, 8-2. Only losses were to the Region's #1 & #2 Seeds. Thanks for bringing back some of the Rivalry. JC brought a huge Crowd, maybe the biggest Visiting Crowd I have ever seen @ DB

Take 'em 1 at a time Tribe.

Roll Tribe Roll

GIDDY UP!!

HOW 'BOUT THEM INDIANS!!!??!!! That was about as complete as anyone could have imagined. Obviously, the D-B coaching staff had the Tribe prepared.

Lincoln County isn't a factor and doesn't even need to be thought about...We play Soddy-Daisy next week and they only have 3 loses on the season and I understand they are real big and pound the ball...obviously more and complete info will be required, but Soddy-Daisy is the only team that Indian fans need to mention and the one team the Indian team needs to prepare for.

But we will enjoy tonight's game!!!!!

Happy Halloween...I appreciate the TREAT Indians.

Roll Tribe Roll