Hands down....THE biggest screw job....

BigRedBud

MBA 24 BA 21

I am sorry, but I cannot find anywhere that this is the score. Am I wrong, or are you going to change the score yourself? This is not the usual good sportsmanship I have seen throughout this forum from MBA supporters. Not just you, but others. I agree with ITZME, many of you MBA supporters like sportsmanship and praise when you win, but one loss shows how you really are. I have had to have humility to you guys since last years blowout. I still believe you are a heck of a team. I just don't like what I see from you as whiners..... ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BigRedBud:

You may want to review RollRedRoll's posts on this

and other threads. He seems to have a better

perspective on this situation. Read and learn.

Roll Red Roll is consistent with being a gentleman. He is not a whiner. I am sure he will look forward to seeing a potential game between these teams in a few weeks.

If the scoreboard clock didn't count then it should not have been on. I don't by this excuse at all. The officals blew this call and they are trying to cover there butts. Every HS game I've seen the officals always go by the scoreboard clock unless it doesn't work then the time is kept on the field.

dbrady,

I completely agree with your opinion here. I am also not affiliated with either team.

I'd like to hear [/i]exactly how the official time was being kept on the field. That's funny. Was the referee wearing a watch designed for countdown? This would have been a first. The ECO (Electric Clock Operator) is the offical responsible for having this type watch as a backup should the score board go out, not any of the officials on the field. Could the offical running the scoreboard clock also have the offical time...and they be different...no.

If there was a differance in the "official time" on the field and the scoreboard, why didn't the officials correct the scoreboard previous to this? Everytime I've seen a mistake by the official running the scoreboard clock, which is caught by the on-field officials, they stop the game and fix the clock. Why is that, if the offical time is kept on the field. According to this excuse, the scoreboard had to have been incorrect and the referee knew this before clock started the final time. How else could he know that there was time left even though the clock said 0:00? How much was the offical time different than the scoreboard?

Here's a kicker for you to think about... Why does a TSSAA official keep the clock on the scoreboard and the schools pay for this, if it isn't official?

This is hogwash....

My 2cents.

I'm not in denial and I don't think I'm robbing my team of anything. Heck, all we had to do was get a decent long snap and we wouldn't be having this "debate". Still, the "credit (my team) deserves" is a "W" in the win column.

Big Red Bud, no one feels worse than the long snapper for MBA. I feel terrible for him. This game was just fate that BA won. Time for you guys to move on.

I'm not in denial and I don't think I'm robbing my team of anything. Heck, all we had to do was get a decent long snap and we wouldn't be having this "debate". Still, the "credit (my team) deserves" is a "W" in the win column.

You are indeed robbing MBA of the credit they deserve by continually acting like a 5-year-old. Use this space to commend your team, not make its supporters look like buffoons.

I respect MBA very much, and I know that the majority of their fans personify class, respect, and humility. Don't ruin others' impressions of the Big Red.