Unaka @ Midway

krichunaka

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bubba68 go ahead and run that score up again and it could cost someone their job. see if i stand correct. might not be as much fun coaching at the lift academy

unaka will not get a chance to play cloudland this year because they won't beat midway. as for someone losing there job because of a blowout it should be the losing coach for not being ready for the game. you can't fire somebody for winning

bubba68 go ahead and run that score up again and it could cost someone their job. see if i stand correct. might not be as much fun coaching at the lift academy

No one ran the score up the first time, 54 in the first half, 18 in the second, I would like to see Unaka win this week, but I sure don,t want to play them again. Nothing good could come from it. We all need to act like adults and get over it.

Hey krich

Midway is closed and last I checked they were a housing facility for Mexican imigrant farmworkers on the CREEK! Can your boys handle those hardworking farm hands? Im still not over not being able to cheer for my buddies, James Clyde Lyons or Mickey Dude Taylor as htey coached Ranger Football! Good luck Unanka and krich, just messing with you buddy! I hope all Carter County teams are victorious this week and each win the State at their level.

Midway started out slow but played some real strong teams, in Rockwood and Oliver Springs, and Greenback. Since those games they seem to have changed their offense. They have 4 or 5 backs that are getting close to 100 yds a game. Their offense has gone from Sputtering to being very explosive.

Unaka is going to have their hands full, Friday night.

Midway 42 Unaka 7

Krich, When did you go to Midway ? The coaches which used to be there, Stan Branson and Glenn Wheaton are both now retired and coaching for Knox. Catholic which are having an exceptional year at 10 and 0.

Lets face it guys, I attended Hunter and then Unaka High and everybody from East of Knoxville knows that you don't beat MIDWAY at MIDWAY. Ask any of the Ensors, or Nidifers and they will tell you. Midway is undefeated at home for the past 40 years. KRICH don't you live just above MIDWAY? I hearn something, that you always paid for the burritos at the El Matador is that true?? I'm hungry, you hiding any those guys julio was hiding from the border partrol?? hahaha

Edited by creeker67

Krich, When did you go to Midway ? The coaches which used to be there, Stan Branson and Glenn Wheaton are both now retired and coaching for Knox. Catholic which are having an exceptional year at 10 and 0.

Capp, just to clear things up, because krich can't( he is having, uhhhh, problems with his computer) he wen't to Midway Elementery here in Carter County. It closed about 20 years ago, and is now cheap houseing for Mexican workers. ;) Sad way to go down..... hope your school dosen't have the same fate down the road B)

Krich, When did you go to Midway ?  The coaches which used to be there, Stan Branson and Glenn Wheaton are both now retired and coaching for Knox. Catholic which are having an exceptional year at 10 and 0.

Capp, just to clear things up, because krich can't( he is having, uhhhh, problems with his computer) he wen't to Midway Elementery here in Carter County. It closed about 20 years ago, and is now cheap houseing for Mexican workers. ;) Sad way to go down..... hope your school dosen't have the same fate down the road :P

Ranger, did Krich finally burn that thing up?