Sequoyah @ Smith Co.

QueenBee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Sequoyah...a school that was formed in 1995 when Madisonville and Vonore combined in Monroe County. They started the season on fire, but an emotional loss midway through the year seemed to turn the worm for them.

They still have a lot of talent and a very dangerous team. Some numbers the Owls need to know...and will remember after the game include 42, 7, 15, 3. They have two D1 prospects in fullback Jerome Felton who has well over 1,000 yards and is one of the leading tacklers. The junior reciever Jonathan Jones is 6'3" with a vertical in the very high 30s. He is fast and they try and get the ball to him a lot now.

If they can get their heads back in it, they have a shot.

Edited by TankTalk

Guest hootersfan

Sequoyah WHO? How many games have yall won? Thats what i thought. we would win yalls region every year, heck who couldnt win it. yall better get ready cause c-town bust heads bottem line i've talked to my boys there knockin heads this week you better get ready u ain't up to our level little girls .......time to show em how hard u r 4,66,30,26,68,21,8,33. time to do the dang thing. DIRTY STYLE :ph34r:B)B)

Sequoyah WHO? How many games have yall won? Thats what i thought. we would win yalls region every year, heck who couldnt win it. yall better get ready cause c-town bust heads bottem line i've talked to my boys there knockin heads this week you better get ready u ain't up to our level little girls .......time to show em how hard u r 4,66,30,26,68,21,8,33. time to do the dang thing. DIRTY STYLE :D:D:D

It is the same Sequoyah team that kicked our derriers a few years ago at home...the year we won the region. They will be a very formidable opponent. We will have to play very well to win.

Guest hootersfan

dont mean to be talkin brave just confident im just a little upset my boys got beat by a very good portland team with the help of the refs. im not sayin portland is not good because they are and they deserve to be iin the playoffs but i cant stand to get beat by some refs. but besides all that my boys are NOT gonna take the beat and go on to the next week content sawhowanawana are whatever better get ready for a physical ball game from c-town.

DIRTY STYLE

Edited by hootersfan

Sequoyah region is very weak. Walker Valley won the region and was 5-5 with losses to 1A Boyd, 2A Meigs,Sequatchie, and Polk. If you beat one region opponent in this region then you get to go to the playoffs. For example Howard is 1-8 with their only win coming over region opponent McMinn Central. But good luck to both teams.