Volunteer Falcons

CHHS72

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is, without a doubt, the longest thread in the history of Coach T. Gotta be.....

Anyway, what about those freshmen Cyclones coming into your house and posting a hard fought "W". It was a good game and the Volunteers are gonna be a strong bunch over the next few years. And don't forget that sophmore class ahead of them. The next 4 years will be pretty hot in ole Betsy. Tell'em x-ray said so. :justwrestle:

Volunteer 12 15 17 10 - 54

Elizabethton 13 8 11 21 - 53

Ja Frazier 17

Hughes 15

Lindholm 14

Porter 4

JC Frazier 2

Gilreath 2

Eidson and Mann played but did not score.

Lindholm broke the career scoring record tonight.

Elizabethton played tough defense all night. We missed some passes that could have led to easy baskets. The officiating was a little different than we are used to seeing. That is probably the result of having two referees that we have not seen before.

The Falcons are Watauga Conference Champions. Now with a win Tuesday night they will not have to share it with any of the other teams.

Tonight was a great game. Yeah, I know I'm a Cyclone fan...a lot closer to the teams than you might think (actually, i play for the Lady Cyclones)...but CONGRATULATIONS TO CHARLES LINDHOLM! That's an amazing accomplishment! He doesn't know me, but I'd love to marry him!! lol... He seems like an awesome young guy and he deserves the award. He'll still be around next year, as well as some other good players. The Volunteer Falcons are a good, solid basketball team. The officiating was horrible on both ends...but that's part of the game. I learned a lot from watching you all. You all can talk about Chucky all ya want to! I'll check back :( Even though i can't really stand the girl's team for obvious reasons, good job, Falcons! (go cyclones, too!)

Anyone know how I can get in touch with him? : )

LOL! Hook 'em up Irish! :P

Way to go Charles, you are doing great - not just for yourself, but also for your team, school and Community. This is the season Volunteer fans have been long awaiting and deserving. Great game guys, Ref's sure didn't make things easy for either team last night, but you managed to get the job done. Way to go to each member of the team. Hook-ups happened right they were needed most, the 3 J's, and the Porter kid sure were on a mission - and it paid off. Kudos to the Birds!!! Hang in there guys, concentrate on Tuesday night - it is hard to play in the cougar country gym, but no worse than Unicoi, North and Happy Valley - we can do this, believe in yourself!!! See you Tuesday!