Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Prediction for the game for me is,Lewis -28 Camden 7 the ballgame will be much closer than the score will indicate,costly fumbles will haunt the Lions and the Panther Defense will have their best game yet. David Sharp will rush for over 150 yards and pass for 100.

Edited by Panther26

Good luck to both teams, but Lewis could be primed for an upset. I don't think that region 5AA is that tough. However, Lewis Co. does have some talent, especially with Sharp at qb, and one heck of a coaching staff. Bobby Sharp is as good as it gets in Tennessee. But Camden is well-coached and has some talented players themselves. If Camden can limit turnovers and play well defensively, then they could pull the upset. However, using logic, I will still say Lewis Co - 20 Camden - 14.

Hey ,that was a good post by ole' Renob. He put almost everything that I would've said, ALMOST as I said. I would like to tell all the Camden fans if you have a problem wil Lewis Co. come and see me ,because I will Make you "SHUT -UP"

You can come over there and get smacked.I hope that ya'll talk this much during basketabll because I will be on the court to put you down.I will shuve you in the Hole In the Wall!!! and leave you there.hehe. Then I will get The Buff Biff to get a hold of you ok,so just Shut UP!!!

Thats a big mouth you got there. Myself and everybody else on our side of the gym will remember that on the 18th.