South Green @ OS

accarp2614

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it should be an easy win but our football players does not need to get a big head and not be ready to play. if they come ready to play and ready to win then they will. each game is determined by who wants it more and right now i don't think anyone wants it more then us here in bobcat country :D:D:P

I,m not sure he can whoop up on your coach or not, but he just might try it. He has quite a temper, notice they no longer play Cloudland, our coaches have never fought but they have had some words,He was asked by our coach last season,are you going to play us next season,a short reply was, heck no,we went on to beat them pretty badly and I don,t think he was to pleased. One thing I can say is this,he will have his team ready and they have an uncanny way of keeping games close. They were beat all over the field this season by Cherokee and they still won. If you had looked at the stats,you would have thought they got killed. I still think OS wins this one pretty easily. One thing I like about SG is,they will hit you until the final bell.