Portland vs. Walker Valley

VulcanK1

Good job Friday night to Portland...but what about this Walker Valley team...who arre their good players....are they sportsmanlike...who have they lost to....how will this one turn out?

Personally, i think P-town is playin too good right now!!!

We want TC....we'll do anything it takes to get us there!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job Friday night to Portland...but what about this Walker Valley team...who arre their good players....are they sportsmanlike...who have they lost to....how will this one turn out?

Personally, i think P-town is playin too good right now!!!

We want TC....we'll do anything it takes to get us there!!

I would have thought you got enough the first time --but GET YOU SOME

I need to know more about WV before I say anything on this one. I do know they beat Grundy Co. and they are the #1 seed from region 3. I think we will win, but I'm not going to say so for sure yet. We are coming off a great win against Smith Co., but the second season is a whole different ball game. We've been here and to the top. ;) It starts getting tough from here on out! Can I get some info on WV from anyone?

;)

Walker Valley must be pretty famous....some guy i have never seen in my life before came up to me at the mall last night and simply told me that WV was gonna put a whoopin on us...i told him he should probably retract that statement which he didn't...i think he might have been jokin, but i doubt it....he wasn't being very mean though...its a good thing. I Can't Wait Until Friday Night...I heard 44 said he was gonna break my knee...we'll see....fun game!!! HAMMER 'EM P-TOWN!!!!!!