Best players ever

john007

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no Eric Westmoreland from Marion?

Eric Westmoreland....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, he got cut by the Jaguars last month. He was great in highschool, and good in college...But the best player to ever come out of TN..Easily, T.O. Terrell Owens. He actually thought UTC was UTK..And thought he would be playing for the Vols if he signed with UTC..Weird huh?

(No disrespect Tyler)

AC ;)

Edited by FenderSRVHendrix

anyone at all??

Tito was a bruising FB/LB for Brentwood Academy from 1993-1996. He was recruited by almost every major college, but couldn't make the grades and went to Georgia Military. He wasn't as successful there as he wanted, and for a variety of reasons took his own life in the summer of 1998. He was a wonderful man whose smile lit up the room. I was a 6th-grader his senior year, and admired him fervently. He was an awe-inspiring ballplayer, but an even greater person.

what about Bill Young from the old Knoxville South High School? he went on to set the single season record for interceptions in a season as well as single game record for interceptions at the University of Tennessee as well as be the last player in UT history to be on an SEC championship basketball and football teams, in the same season.

Tim Priest from huntingdon, Reggie Gordon from Huntingdon would have been awesome but he couldn't stay out of trouble. Al Wilson, you can't say enough about this guy. His first cousin is one of my best friends and I have met Al several times and he is always as nice and polite as he was the first time I ever met him. He has arms the size of large cannons and legs that look like hams. He is huge and he is so quick for his size that it is scary. He is an all around class act.